Atomix Vapes - Retailer Reviews

2 Angry Wolves

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all. Im quite loyal to my current vape suppliers but i decided to veer of the beaten track and try Atomix Vapes this month. Not only was Duane friendly and prompt with my order EVERYTHING was correct. Thanx a million as I very much dislike a sneaky Vapemail dissapointment.

He also blew my mind and senses with his house brand flavours.

Thanx again @Frostbite!!

Hey there,

Glad we could help you out! Enjoy the juice bud and let us know what you think. You are the first person to have a taste of the awesomeness :) We're steeping up the juice for the end of the month launch.

Have a good one and happy vaping!

Hi all. Im quite loyal to my current vape suppliers but i decided to veer of the beaten track and try Atomix Vapes this month. Not only was Duane friendly and prompt with my order EVERYTHING was correct. Thanx a million as I very much dislike a sneaky Vapemail dissapointment.

He also blew my mind and senses with his house brand flavours.

Thanx again @Frostbite!!

Thanks for the review @2 Angry Wolves
I have moved this thread to the Retailer Reviews forum and renamed it accordingly
Henceforth, this will be the thread for reviews of Atmix Vapes

your pictures scare me hahaha. Not much unlike a good drug induced hallucination would :p Good thing I don't do drugs ne. Would like to try your scary stuff :p

your pictures scare me hahaha. Not much unlike a good drug induced hallucination would :p Good thing I don't do drugs ne. Would like to try your scary stuff :p
Had a good chuckle at this, sorry mate the pictures go well with the brand "Voodoo Juice" our good friend at Voodoo Vapor might be a bit demented but his juice is to die for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a quick shout out to Atomix Vapes. Thought I'd give the new guy a go as they had something I wanted in stock, and for a great price. Order was received exactly 24 hours after ordering, and I stay 650km away.

Props on the great inventory and prices as well. Here's to your success Duane :D

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Congrats on all the positive feedback @Frostbite

@Frostbite Great site and prices, will be creating my account and placing an order, I see you have the Nitecore UM20 charger, I had one of these, until it had a major meltdown on my desk plugged into a standard USB 2 port.
Now you tell me that @Zeki Hilmi is "demented", I collect my juices from his house, going to reconsider doing this!!!

@DarkSide I think you may be taking the demented comment to seriously. figure of speech bud. Zeki is an awesome guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Without a doubt one of my favourite retailers online. Thanks @Frostbite for the excellent service, great pricing and super speedy delivery. You guys rock!

ATOMIX VAPES!! Not only did I just found out yesterday Atomix Vapes is super close to my home I also recieved best service by far , very informative and extremely friendly good prices and great Atomix juice!! You guys are awesome !

ATOMIX VAPES!! Not only did I just found out yesterday Atomix Vapes is super close to my home I also recieved best service by far , very informative and extremely friendly good prices and great Atomix juice!! You guys are awesome !
Good to hear. And most welcome to the forum. If you feel like it, please introduce yourself at the end of this thread: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/introduce-yourselves.t24/
Happy vaping.

Big ups to Duane for communicating and fast delivery time for my order! Very very tempted to buy that mini!!!!

Only recently started using Atomix Vapes as I was just looking for a place nice and close to me. So I sent Duane and email regarding getting a few coil rebuilding supplies and an RDA and man was the reply to my mail lightning fast!! Went in and was blown away with them!! Ended up leaving with a huge smile on my face(purchased a snow wolf 200☁) and without my wallet ending up looking like an onion due to there amazing prices!
I highly recommend them for all your vapin needs. From diy flavour to top of the range devices!
Thanks @Frostbite

Just got back home from Atomix and wow, im impressed. Thank you guys for sorting out my needs and as always spending so much more than I should be doing. Really great services, smoked a few juices on my new coil that they built and wicked for me too and 2 tips of mine. Defiantly see you guys in the new year. Thank you for everything today!

Highly recommend Atomix Vapes, I placed an order on Friday at about 6:30(ish) am and it was delivered by 15:00 the same day! The pricing is really good and the service and delivery on point - I mailed an enquiry that evening and at 21:53 Duane was still replying to my mails, that's impressive!

Thanks for the awesome service (and pricing)!!

I have had nothing but awesome service, with great range and variety.Love that I got a whatsapp with my order.
Keep it up

Seriously had to come write a review here. As a first time buying vape equipment I couldn't have asked for better service!

I placed an inquiry on their contact for at 4:30 PM on Sunday afternoon. I wasn't really expecting to hear back until Monday. Much to my surprise I receive an email exactly 10Min later!

Placed my order not long after that as their prices are top notch.

9AM Monday morning I get a Shipment notification from them for same day delivery!

My friend happened to be in the shop after my recommendation and picked up the order for me just before the courier company took it in the end. Which meant I didn't have to wait until I got home from work to play with my new toy!

Absolutely fantastic service! Will for sure support again!

Back