Atomizers For Epipe

johan

VIP
LV

Awards
Using the PT 3 Mini - love this little very underrated atty and it looks good:
ePipe1.jpg

AGA-T Genesis style. I need to try Ekowool as the mesh gives me a horrible metallic tatse
ePipe2.jpg

Looking forward to try the KF mini this weekend, if I can see the deck!
ePipe3.jpg

The KF mini is a great atty. Let me know? Build a 1 ohm coil with 28g and it's good. Not a Reo tho, but TH is awesome.

How is that pipe @johan - seen it on FT but wasn't sure about it. 510 connector on this one?

Not from FT - the first one (black as at vape meet) was from FT. The FT one has a non standard thread connector and only the supplied Vivi-nova like atty fits on it. This authentic Kamry has a standard 510 connection. The best mindless vape atty definitely PT3 mini, but will try the KF mini this weekend.

AGA-T Genesis style. I need to try Ekowool as the mesh gives me a horrible metallic tatse
Maybe try ss rope with ekowool over the rope under the coil.

Not from FT - the first one (black as at vape meet) was from FT. The FT one has a non standard thread connector and only the supplied Vivi-nova like atty fits on it. This authentic Kamry has a standard 510 connection. The best mindless vape atty definitely PT3 mini, but will try the KF mini this weekend.
They have this one - http://www.fasttech.com/product/1747003 - but it says 'style' so don't know how legit or good it is.

No don't go for that one, that's the "funny" connector and not 510. When I see you again I will beg some SS cable and give it a try - the mesh works well at wicking, but totally spoils the taste, even with Ekowool between mesh and coil.

No don't go for that one, that's the "funny" connector and not 510. When I see you again I will beg some SS cable and give it a try - the mesh works well at wicking, but totally spoils the taste, even with Ekowool between mesh and coil.
I can send you a length of 3 mm ceramic wick to try in the AGA-T? Tried it in the RSST and worked a bomb.

I can send you a length of 3 mm ceramic wick to try in the AGA-T? Tried it in the RSST and worked a bomb.

That will be awesome Andre - ek sal met die waterly regmaak.

They do, all AliExpress vendors take PayPal

Capture.JPG

No paypal

Back