Batteries and charger needed

juliannaidoo.jn

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys, I hate to do this and understand if none has. Is there anyone around the Fourways, Northgate area with 2 spare batteries and a spare charger let lend me untill the lockdown is over and I can buy from a Vape shop. Not sure what size the dead ones are but it's for a Vaporesso Lux S. Thank you

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi guys, I hate to do this and understand if none has. Is there anyone around the Fourways, Northgate area with 2 spare batteries and a spare charger let lend me untill the lockdown is over and I can buy from a Vape shop. Not sure what size the dead ones are but it's for a Vaporesso Lux S. Thank you

Sorry if you were in pta i could helped you and your looking at 18650s

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

If you can not get a charger, it does have a charging port. Not the best I know but when I go camping I charge my batteries overnight from a 12V battery and a tube mod with a charge port. My 30Q's do not seem to have suffered from this. Also ... try your pass through with a powerbank, I have done this before too and it works.

If you can not get a charger, it does have a charging port. Not the best I know but when I go camping I charge my batteries overnight from a 12V battery and a tube mod with a charge port. My 30Q's do not seem to have suffered from this. Also ... try your pass through with a powerbank, I have done this before too and it works.
Hi Stranger, I know it has a charging port. That was what caused the batteries to die. The sales guy at the fourways branch of Vapeking (where I bought the mod) told me that the device was toast when I took it back. I couldnt accept that and went to the Vape king branch at Bellair Mall. The Sales guy tested the mod with his batteries and it worked. I didnt have the cash to get new batteries and a charger at the time. When I did we went into lockdown. Hence my need for batteries and charger. I can pay if anyone has new ones for sale.

Last edited:
Sorry things are not working out for you. Strange that the mod would kill your batteries, I mean that is what the charging port is for. I hope you come right, as an ex smoker and current vaper I understand your predicament

Hows it bud, I have a 2 bay charger and batts . Maybe u can buy it (Still deciding) as I am not using my tube mod currently, Still have to buy an RDA 1 day for it, I live in randburg. DM me

Back