Flavour and throat hit seeker
Staff member
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Hi fellow forumites

Am wondering what is the best commercial coil atty for flavour? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Been a while since I have tried new commercial coil atties (i.e. the ones that take pre-bought coil heads). Almost all my vape gear is rebuildable and the only commercial coil atty I run is the Evod1 - but that's for stealth and it has a super strong mentholated fruity juice in it that doesn't shred the coil/wick.

Am interested to hear how the commercial coil atties have progressed - I believe that some of the newer offerings are getting very good. What have you tried that has been very good?

Am thinking of getting an excellent flavour commercial coil setup for times when I need to just pop in a coil and go - and don't have the time to pitstop the rebuildables.

Also could help a lot of vapers on here to find out what are the winners and which coils are you using?

9643173-6.jpg

I have pretty much given up on commercial coils because none come close to one's own build... but I would have to say I'm very impressed with the disposable NuNu Tank... and @Vaporesso coils and tanks always impress.
NuNu 004.JPG

Smoant Naboo mesh tank.
I'm impressed.easy top fill and no leaks and massive to no airflow - adjustable with mind blowing flavour.

Attachments

• 1546681150314-1663588153.jpg
    1546681150314-1663588153.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 18
I use the Eleaf Kanthal HW-M (mesh, multihole) on the iJust 3 and the flavour is phenomenal.

The e-leaf thanks are also good. The IjustS ,mellow /Ello tanks deliver satisfying flavour

Back