Best Local Freebase 18mg MTL now that Twisp is gone?

Beechtrees

Noob Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hi guys

Looking for suggestions on the best locally produced 50:50 18mg freebase to replace good old twisp polar mint?
If not locally produced, then locally available ?

Twisp polar mint was just perfect - the right balance of mint/menthol and perfect throat hit.
Most alternatives I've tried are imbalanced - too menthol or too sweet (endearmint)
Looking for something right in-between.

Have tasted the vuse flavours and not impressed especially with their mint.
Have tried liqua two mint and doesnt quite do it either.

TIA

A similar dilemma to what I had. I was mixing Liqua menthol with Liqua double mint and Hell high 36 mg menthol to get my exact mix right. This led me down the path of DIY.

Perhaps speak to @ivc_mixer and outline what you want and he can supply you. His product easily matches and outperforms a lot of commercial juices

Hi guys

Looking for suggestions on the best locally produced 50:50 18mg freebase to replace good old twisp polar mint?

Twisp polar mint was just perfect - the right balance of mint/menthol and perfect throat hit.
Most alternatives I've tried are imbalanced - too menthol or too sweet (endearmint)

TIA
Sent you a PM

Hi guys

TIA

I'm.also not impressed with the vuse juices. The tobacco I got from them was supposed to be a toasted tobacco replacement. At least the 18mg hit didn't disappoint.
The mango tasted artificial.

Last edited:
Back