Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

antonherbst

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Good day Forum members.

After a very funny experience by one of the forumites this morning it made me think.

In your arsenal of juice bottles, what have you found to be the best at:
  1. Ease of use? easy to open, close, clean and all that jazz.
  2. Type of juice delivery? glass pipets, unicorn tips or the soft eye dropper style tips
  3. Bottle? glass, hard plastic or the soft plastics
  4. Size? What do you prefer 10ml, 30ml or the large 100ml
  5. Shape? does the shape matter to you
This is just out of interest that I am doing this poll and comments are welcome. I think the vendors can learn from this and give us as the community what we want.

Good old cheap dropper bottles:
dropper_1024x1024.jpg

Yeah I'm all for HDPE (or whatever the acronym is for those) bottles.

Glass breaks and PET is unnecessarily annoying to deal with!

For my DIY'ing I steep in a 100ml glass bottle and then decant into 30ml soft eye dropper/HDPE type bottles. For juice I buy, I prefer chubby gorilla types

While there are a lot of fancy and good looking bottles around the best one by a country mile from a practicality point of view is this one!
XXX 001.JPG

Good old 50 or 100 ml soft plastic bottle from plastic place with a dripper tip, easy, real easy. Use for my DIY attempts and decanting the ones I still buy for "pudding" purposes.

I have to say that through all my varieties of bottles I brought in from chine. Opus juice's bottles are just amazing. That and proper soft Unicorns.

Vaping is supposed to be a relaxing, enjoyable experience, not a ranting 'n raving nightmare. Is it really necessary to have child-proof bottles? A responsible vaper will not leave bottles in a place which is accessible to children, even if the tops are child-proof. An irresponsible vaper probably wouldn't put the lid on properly anyway, rendering the child-proof bottle null and void.

There ARE user-friendly bottles available. and I truly hope that the vendors take heed of the bottle in this pic - it's the best bottle I've ever encountered. It's made of soft plastic with a thin nozzle and, because the bottle itself is thin and light, it's easy to carry around when you're on-the-go. For this reason a 30ml bottle is the best size, but oh, how I wish that manufacturers would have sample packs of 10ml bottles available.

Best Bottle.jpg

Last edited:
No matter how responsible a person may be, children have a gift of being able to get hold of those things you want kept out of their hands the most. Child - proof caps are the safest way to go, but making something adult proof could be a little problematic

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Reading this thread I am beginning to doubt my understanding. Time for a stupid question.
From Left to Right: Witches had, Dropper, Unicorn?
IMG_0459[1].JPG
Regards

Reading this thread I am beginning to doubt my understanding. Time for a stupid question.
From Left to Right: Witches had, Dropper, Unicorn?
View attachment 114177
Regards

Witches hat, Dropper and Needle - I think on the last one. The rest you all had right. I didn't include the needle as i didn't think of it. Sorry guys

Witches hat, Dropper and Needle - I think on the last one. The rest you all had right. I didn't include the needle as i didn't think of it. Sorry guys
Thanks Anton, but what exactly doe a Unicorn look like then? I really never encountered one. Seen pics with the lid on but whats underneath I do not know. The bottle on the right in my picture also gives a struggle to open so from the other "Help" thread I thought they were the same underneath the cap.

Poor photo, but this is what I know as a uniform, works great for taking a little of a lot of juices when traveling light. @ raindance, hope this helps

Attachments

• IMG_0009.JPG
    IMG_0009.JPG
    177.3 KB · Views: 42
Poor photo, but this is what I know as a uniform, works great for taking a little of a lot of juices when traveling light. @ raindance, hope this helps
Much appreciated @Room Fogger. Now I feel really silly, I actually have one of those. Bought 30ml KoKoMo last week and it came in what I now know is a Unicorn Bottle! LOL.

I love this forum!

Thanks & Regards

Tips should not be bigger than the normal size because that just doesn't work so manufacturers should do tests on RDTA's and RTA's to make sure they work universally in various filling ports..

Newer bottles have issues with leakage or caps that are too difficult to open and juice makers always have solutions to "fix" it.. I think they should get that sorted with the bottle manufacturers and make sure that all the issues are resolved before it is sold.. Child-proof is great as long as it is perfected..

One more thing, it would be great to keep bottles to a certain maximum height as some of the odd ones that are too pointy and tall don't fit in some standard draws and shelves..

This is probably an unpopular opinion but my personal preference is a glass dropper bottle. Yes those are annoying when filling a tank but I exclusively use drippers these days and its easier to gauge how much juice I'm dripping with those. And yes I am too lazy to take the top caps off my drippers to drip lol

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

When I DIY I mix in glass honey jars and decent into 30ml glass dropper bottles

I use these from Blckvapour. I find that the darker bottles help that my liquid, due to the nicotine, does not get all that dark. The see through glass bottles let in too much sunlight, even if they are in a cupboard, and the liquid gets dark very quickly.

100ml_empty_bottle_300x300_548f1c84-2360-4ac2-b015-0782a0d0eff5_1024x1024.jpg

Thanks Anton, but what exactly doe a Unicorn look like then? I really never encountered one. Seen pics with the lid on but whats underneath I do not know. The bottle on the right in my picture also gives a struggle to open so from the other "Help" thread I thought they were the same underneath the cap.

Sorry for me not replying soon enough but i see @Room Fogger answered your question. The wonder of this forum is I learn something new every day and so we all learn new tips.

I use these from Blckvapour. I find that the darker bottles help that my liquid, due to the nicotine, does not get all that dark. The see through glass bottles let in too much sunlight, even if they are in a cupboard, and the liquid gets dark very quickly.

View attachment 114193
Good point. I'd use these if I mixed 100ml per recipe, but unfortunately I normally mix 200ml and I'm too lazy to spilt them lol. Plus the honey jars are work great because I use a milk frother to stir my juice

@Mr. B squonking is the lazy man's best friend :D
I tried squonking. I got the pulse 3 weeks ago but its too "underpowered" for me... I vape between 110 and 120 watts and to achieve that I need a 0.1 ohm coil which will work but the battery dies too quickly... Maybe a dual battery squonker will work for me?

Back