Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I made the mistake of cruising the classifieds on ECF and I spotted a Wayno (Woodvil) which is the chap that took over REO... it's essentially a Woodvil with a 510 that doesn't come loose like the 2015 Woodvil's. So this beauty is on it's way to Durban!
Wayno2016-1.jpg Wayno2016-2.jpg Wayno2016-3.jpg

Looks good!
I thought Eric is the guy that took over REO mods, Wayne worked for Rob?
The Sloth will be happy!

Looks good!
I thought Eric is the guy that took over REO mods, Wayne worked for Rob?
The Sloth will be happy!

Ahhh yes you are right on both accounts. Eric is the new owner and Wayne did work for Rob... and the Sloth is happy! :)

Nice grab, Rob. I watched that ad and saw him drop the price and everything. If I liked the side button REOs, I would have bought it too.

It's beautiful. Score!! :beer-toast1:

Ahhh yes you are right on both accounts. Eric is the new owner and Wayne did work for Rob... and the Sloth is happy! :)
@Rob Fisher is Wayne operating completely separately from Eric? I ask because it looks like the mod-master will still consult and be involved in Reosmods (to a degree) insofar as product improvements and new products - this could also be valuable for Woodvil development too imo.
I really enjoy my Woodvil and wouldn't trade or sell it for anything, but the 510 is an issue as you say and I'm very interested to hear your thoughts once you test-drive the new-and-improved Woodvil.

@Rob Fisher is Wayne operating completely separately from Eric? I ask because it looks like the mod-master will still consult and be involved in Reosmods (to a degree) insofar as product improvements and new products - this could also be valuable for Woodvil development too imo.
I really enjoy my Woodvil and wouldn't trade or sell it for anything, but the 510 is an issue as you say and I'm very interested to hear your thoughts once you test-drive the new-and-improved Woodvil.

@KB_314 I'm really not too sure... Rob has disappeared off the radar completely.

I will do a short review once it lands... I will know right away if it's a Chicken Dinner. :)

Hello REOville! I'm back... ;-)

My Wanyo Woodvil arrived and I'm happy to say the 510 is rock solid...
WWoodvil 001.JPG WWoodvil 002.JPG

Matt or gloss? Some suggestions please! I'm undecided. The wood is sealed nicely so it's just a different buff method to get the desired effect...20170901_141858.jpg 20170901_101445.jpg

My personal opinion is gloss.

That's a gorgeous mod by the way. If these could be made with a top fire button, I'd own many.

My personal opinion is gloss.

That's a gorgeous mod by the way. If these could be made with a top fire button, I'd own many.
I always preferred the side fire. My first woodvil spoilt me like that and the p67 made it even easier to chose a favourite reo type...
Thank you. She is beautiful indeed!

1 more coat and then the long wait for the dry.
Polish will happen after the 8th and final coat!
20170901_164243.jpg

aaah thats not a problem. He is in CPT and I can just come and pick it up with a special bottle of whiskey under my arm :D:D:D

Back