BLCK Flavour Retail Store

Richio

- BLCK Flavour - BLCK.co.za
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
JEjqbrl.png

BLCK Flavour is proud to announce the launch of our DIY Retail Store. Bring along your creative side and a couple friends for a day of chilled vibes, food, prizes & much more.
When? 28th July 2018
Where? At our new store of course - Corner Top & Atlas Road, Boksburg

Watch this space for more details.

7EPX5NM.jpg

Last edited:
:couch: Will be keeping an eye out @Richio , looks good, hopefully easily accessible and on the way home, even if it is via the scenic route that the GPS doesn’t understand at all.:D

Stop it! I can't control myself online how the hell will I do it in a store?
Congratulations! Looking forward to it.

PS: Will it be in July or August? Need to plan my purchases according to this now.

Stop it! I can't control myself online how the hell will I do it in a store?
Congratulations! Looking forward to it.

PS: Will it be in July or August? Need to plan my purchases according to this now.
Take me with, I have absolutely no self control at all, I’ll pick, you can pay!:D You can then tell your better half that it was not your fault.:cool:

Congrats on this @Richio !
All the best with it

Looking forward to hearing more details about the shop!!

:campeon:

Is it just me being a “pre coffee idiot” but when I type in www.blckflavour.co.za it takes me to blckvapour.co.za

Correct? Must I just use the mods and liquids tab etc?

Is it just me being a “pre coffee idiot” but when I type in www.blckflavour.co.za it takes me to blckvapour.co.za

Correct? Must I just use the mods and liquids tab etc?

Hi Paul

Our domain will be changing to blckflavour.co.za with the redesigned site so for now it will redirect you blckvapour.co.za

Not sure if this is good news or bad news.
You guys are only 5min away from my work. And I pass there everyday.
Wife not going to be very happy with me .

Wow nice, just around the corner from my work.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I’m going to have to find a lawn to mow on Saturdays , @Cornelius , are you joining.?

Either that or I am going to have to try and braids @Steyn777 beard!:D
I am in, anything to keep me away from the store or the get money for the store.

@Richio will you be selling all sizes of concentrates or only 10ml?
Is the pricing the same as per the online site?

I am in, anything to keep me away from the store or the get money for the store.

@Richio will you be selling all sizes of concentrates or only 10ml?
Is the pricing the same as per the online site?

Hi @Cornelius

Pricing is the same as the site, all stock that is on the site is available in store as well as hardware, e-liquids and accessories.

Looks like I'll be coming to visit you guys on Saturday :aplastao:

Would have liked to be there, however attending a commemorative 150 year function at my primary school! When I was in Standard 5 we were 47 kids in total in the whole school.:D

JEjqbrl.png

BLCK Flavour is proud to announce the launch of our DIY Retail Store. Bring along your creative side and a couple friends for a day of chilled vibes, food, prizes & much more.
When? 28th July 2018
Where? At our new store of course - Corner Top & Atlas Road, Boksburg

Watch this space for more details.

7EPX5NM.jpg

I think we will pop in as well

Back