Awards
BLCK FRIDAY 2018 SPECIALS
SALE STARTS AT 07:00AM ON 23 NOVEMBER 2018
Please use the code BLCK25 on checkout to activate the discounts

WjyJcjm.png

LOAYHTF.png

Last edited:
Quick question @Richio

Would we be able to add items to our cart already and if they are part of tomorrows specials will the prices automatically update in the cart?
So basically tomorrow we can just check out cause if i had 500ml VG in my cart at normal price, tomorrow it will update in my cart and show as R2?

Hope i make sence

Quick question @Richio

Would we be able to add items to our cart already and if they are part of tomorrows specials will the prices automatically update in the cart?
So basically tomorrow we can just check out cause if i had 500ml VG in my cart at normal price, tomorrow it will update in my cart and show as R2?

Hope i make sence
Read the terms and conditions at the bottom of the image...

Read the terms and conditions at the bottom of the image...

Dont see anything relating to my question except that one can obviously add all your items to your cart and then tomorrow you can check out with the discount code which will give you 25% off.

Im referring to the concentrates that will be 50% off. If i have any of these in my cart, will the cart price update once the sale goes live.

Maybe im not understanding lol

Dont see anything relating to my question except that one can obviously add all your items to your cart and then tomorrow you can check out with the discount code which will give you 25% off.

Im referring to the concentrates that will be 50% off. If i have any of these in my cart, will the cart price update once the sale goes live.

Maybe im not understanding lol
They obviously will. If not, re-add them.

If I understand correctly, when things get changed internally and updated to reflect, everything across the platform will reflect the update. Only if you have not checked out yet.

I got stuff in my cart and will find out tomorrow.

Edit: I worked as an online shop administrator so I kinda know how these things work.

Last edited:
Quick question @Richio

Hope i make sence

Hi @StompieZA

I have tested this in a few ways & it seems to work out fine, you should be able to load your cart and once the price change is active, you can click home, go back to the cart & it should update.

Though I would suggest also keeping your items in the wishlist in case something does fail.

https://blckvapour.co.za/collections/blck-friday-2018

Pricing will be activated at 07:00am - 23/11/18

Back