Awards
4D8Dr4c.jpg

3M8sAE3.jpg

eFeD01F.jpg

20GQ4fS.jpg

Q8QTX4P.jpg

DiZQjgk.jpg

- CLICK HERE TO VIEW MORE -

Ordered, poorer, then I realized that almost the entire order would benefit only my wife... Is it too late to ask you guys to wrap it in Christmas paper??

Lucky guys. My order still hasn't left

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Placed mine this morning as well. Can't wait! Now I can finally try the Greg's R&M recipe that @fbb1964 is raving about!!
let us know what you think of this juice. I'd love to know what you think. I've found a 5 week steep with a shake once a week gives the best flavour. Being such a complex flavour mix the longer it steeps the better and smoother it gets.

My restock has arrived. Forgot to add 1 concentrate but the guys helped out with no problems.

Once again great service from @Richio and the team.

Mine arrived last night. Correct packing slip ....... totally wrong goods.

Nadima is such a honey though, she could not apologize enough and sounded very embarrassed. I have full confidence that they will rectify the issue and I have always had first class service from them.

Not surprised that mistakes happen over a black Friday event, poor buggers must have been run ragged.

Mine arrived last night. Correct packing slip ....... totally wrong goods.

Nadima is such a honey though, she could not apologize enough and sounded very embarrassed. I have full confidence that they will rectify the issue and I have always had first class service from them.

Not surprised that mistakes happen over a black Friday event, poor buggers must have been run ragged.
They’re awesome when slip ups happen. Cause slip ups happen and they’re top class rectifying them.

As we speak, courier arrives asks for wrong goods and informs me he is on his way to Blck and will see me later. :dancer2:

Update: They cannot pack me my order as there are items that are sold out. So now they have to track who has my stuff, get it back and then get it to me.

Bit of a stuff up this one.

Last edited:
Back