Silver

Flavour and throat hit seeker
Staff member
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Creating this thread for reviews of BLCK Vapour DIY E Liquid Supplies (run by @Richio on this forum)

This will henceforth be the thread for reviews on this supporting vendor.

If you have had any positive or negative experiences that you wish to share, please post them here.

Last edited:
So after some experimenting I decided to jump in to DIY juice.

All in all the experience with BLCK vapour was good, there were just a few bumps:

My box was missing two pipettes, which really isn't a train smash, I will never use these.
The first plastic 50ml I mixed in to was completely different to the rest so the drip tip and cap wouldn't fit it, so I had to hope to get most of my mix out in to another bottle. The rest were ok and fit the tips/caps fine.
My nic was missing out of my box, however the BLCK vapour responded immediately to my mails and sent me nic and it got here same day.

Besides the above, BLCK vapour responds so quickly and well to communication that it outweighs those bumps, I felt like my business was appreciated.

I've already mixed up some juice, and everything tastes great. The nicotine is top quality, no peppery taste, was sealed in prime nic bottle and legit.

I will be using them again.

So place another order with BLCK Vapour yesterday, and added an extra concentrate after the order had been placed. They gladly assisted and the order arrived bright and early this morning on my doorstep.

There was a slight issue with the package which I brought to their attention, within minutes I had a response where they offered to rectify the issue no questions asked.

It just goes to show they have some of the best pricing in the market and will go out of their way to keep their clients happy! Keep up the good work @Richio !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, I bought a DIY Starter kit from BLCKVAPOUR, one of the easiest and best online shops to date. Well done guys.

received my first order from them today as well. pretty simple order to be honest but it was shipped quick and all was as advertised when it got here in quick time.

thanks guys

I just want to also chime in here and say that dealing with Richio has been a breeze.
I deal alot with service providers and avoid the cheap guys simply because they cutting corners to be that low.
Looking at Blkvapour's prices 1 might be inclined to think the same but when dealing with Richio that's not the case.

Keep your pricing low, customer service level high and you got me as your customer.

PS: Now that Richio stocks Inawera Biscuit and Fruit Circles with Milk - there really is very little need for me to use 2 or 3 sites to get my concentrates from anymore :D

Great service! ordered last night. arrived today!

I will definitely recommend u guys to buy from @Richio
Very wide range of concentrates, best prices in south africa, VG and PG also very cheap and available in large quantities for even cheaper.
Always helpful with suggestions etc, even when I message him at 1am I the morning lol.
Last time I ordered I forgot to add a mixing scale, so he added that to my package afterwards.

Packages always arrives the next day in great condition. and he contacts me to make sure i recieved everything

All in all very very good service and best prices locally

Hi, this must be said. Monday morning befor 12:00 i placed an order with my favourite diy supplier BLCK Vapour. After paying got the usual invoice etc. So later that night i recieved an email from them appologising and saying there system was down my shipment was going to be delayed by one day or so. No big deal shit happens. As i read on thay also said because of this mistake i would be recieving a coupon with discount on my next purchase.
I was very very impressed by this.
First of all recieving email saying sorry its goint to be a day or so late. Which is great. Almost all suppiers or most dont even bother to say sorry or everything.
And secondly recieving a coupon. I mean thats just GREAT service in my book. Im sure most of you would say the same.
:) :) :)

I'm in the same boat and I agree 100%. Excellent service and feedback. Perhaps @Gina and 3fvape could take a lesson in customer service from Blck Vapour. How to turn a mistake into loyal customers. Thanks @Richio .

I'm a nit picker of note, whether that's a plus or minus to my personality I don't know but @Richio always replies to my mails within minutes. This kind of dedicated service is top shelf stuff.

Always excellent service from Blck Vapour! Ordered around 3pm yesterday and received my shipment today. Thanks guys, you rock something huge!

Yesterday morning was the second time I've ordered from Blckvapour, but this morning then realized I had forgotten something. Shot @Richio a message when I got in the office to ask him if he could add it in. Well my package just arrived smelling awesome with everything pristinely packaged.

Great prices, great service so full marks to these guys.

Yesterday morning was the second time I've ordered from Blckvapour, but this morning then realized I had forgotten something. Shot @Richio a message when I got in the office to ask him if he could add it in. Well my package just arrived smelling awesome with everything pristinely packaged.

Great prices, great service so full marks to these guys.
Same experience for me. Also neglected to order one flavour and realised only after i had placed the order. One mail later and I was sorted. These guys are the best

Back