BLCK Flavour | Suppliers of Multi-Purpose Flavouring & More

Richio

- BLCK Flavour - BLCK.co.za
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards

Hello all you vapers out there

BLCK Vapour is proud to present to you our opening day on Friday (22/04/2016).

Just to give you an idea on what we will be offering, Our online store will be exclusively selling DIY e-liquid concentrates & accessories at prices to suit your wallet. We have over 140 flavours in stock and all bottles will be sold at wholesale prices no matter what quantity you buy. Whether you new to mixing e-liquids or a master mixologist, we've got something that will appeal to you.
For the new mixers, we've made DIY easy for you with an e liquid calculator, a DIY guide & recipes for all concentrates, so you can experiment with whatever your taste desires. All concentrates will be sold in 10ml bottles making it easy to buy specific quantities you need in your adventures of becoming the best mixologists around.

GO ON, DO YOURSELF A FLAVOUR!!!
www.blckvapour.co.za is now LIVE!!!

Last edited:
This sounds great @Richio, looking forward to checking out your site. All the best :)

Thank you for the kind words @BumbleBee. Be sure to look out for our CrAzEe Launch special on all TFA Flavours starting this Friday.

Thank you for the kind words @BumbleBee. Be sure to look out for our CrAzEe Launch special on all TFA Flavours starting this Friday.
I will definitely be on the lookout :mask:

Will you be offering bigger than 10ml sizes?

@BumbleBee yes we will be doing 100ml bottles in the coming weeks on all the popular concentrates.

@Patrick Inawera, Flavour west, Capella, Flavour art will all arrive in the next 2 weeks. We quite excited about the Inawera Shisha range as these flavours have seen some interesting reviews overseas and will be something different to what we used to vaping.

@Patrick Inawera, Flavour west, Capella, Flavour art will all arrive in the next 2 weeks. We quite excited about the Inawera Shisha range as these flavours have seen some interesting reviews overseas and will be something different to what we used to vaping.
Been dying to play around with the Shisha range as well. I'll buff the credit card.

Will be ordering some stuff this weekend :)

Looking for pumpkin , nutmeg , vanilla and whipped cream?

Will be keeping an eye on this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wishing you all the best with the venture @Richio !

What's the website to check out?

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

Back