BLCK Flavour | Suppliers of Multi-Purpose Flavouring & More

On behalf of @Dietz , @Idiot , @alex1501 , @PsyCLown , @DominionZA ,Tash and Irene I would like to thank BLCK for their sponsorship for the DIY meetup we had this weekend. We were able to have alot of fun with the new flavours and hope to post a custom recipe soon for Strawberry Lemonade :). Thank you for making our meetup fantastic!

I would like to also give a massive Thanks to BLCK for the goodies!! You guys rock!!
:b1::b1:

@Richio what about some

FA Lime Tahity Distilled
INW Dirty Neutral Base
INW 7 Leaves
INW Coconut
INW Maxx Blend
and most important FLV Kentucky Blend (you can blame @Andre for this one)

Hi @Stoney

Our TFA, Fa, Cap are all gone in for filling and should be back up by the weekend.

I was about to ask the same as above.

Should I rather wait to order next week as I only need these by Wednesday 22nd.

Flavours needed:

Grape Juice (TFA)
Kiwi (FA)
New York Cheesecake v2 (CAP)
Caramel Cinnamon Roll (FW) (50ml)
Sugar Cookie (FW)
Strawberry (Red Touch) (FA) < if possible more than 10ml.

Thanks bud.

Just want to say that I ordered a bunch of stuff. And the service was absolutely AMAZING.
Will really recommend Blck Vapour to anyone looking to get into DIY.

Thank you very much!

@Richio always a pleasure dealing with you thanks for a speedy delivery on monday as I only it on Tuesday thanks and you have a lifetime customer

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Those prices! And so many Capella Flavours! I brought what I had with me to SA but I ran out of concentrates 2 days ago, just stocked up again, for comparison, in Germany I pay 1.50€ (~R21) more per 10ml :)

edit: Okay. Ordered over Easter, the day after Easter my shipment was packed, picked up and delivered by 1530. Big props to both Blck Vapour and TheCourierGuy :)

Last edited:
Back