Bobas Bounty (Alien Visions) Group buy

ShaneW

Juicy Joes Owner
ECIGSSA Donor
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hey guys

So I have had quite a few requests to arrange some Bobas Bounty for old time sake. I have contacted Alien Visions and they are not offering Wholesale on this yet and cant give me a date.
For those itching to get their hands on some in the meantime, I'm arranging a group buy.

The estimated landed cost will be R1000 per 100ml (excluding local shipping), yes I know its rather crazy but those that have tried this will understand. Back in the day(2-3yrs ago), we were selling a 100ml for R800.
To save costs for those wanting smaller amounts I'm willing to decant some 100mls down to 30mls (R300) and 60mls (R600) at the R10 per ml price. Just as long as you understand you will not be getting it in an official AV bottle, unless you order 100ml.
I'll definitely be getting some Bobas and Gorilla juice in 3mg for myself and I'm happy to add whatever else you would like from them in this order, provided we can make it viable.

Please shoot me your requests so we can see if we can make it happen.
THIS IS A GROUP BUY AND JUICY JOES ARE NOT ADDING A SINGLE CENT OF PROFIT, ALL PRICING WILL BE COMPLETELY TRANSPARENT !

Order so far:

@HPBotha - Bobas 100ml 18mg
@Vape_r - Bobas 100ml 6mg
@method1 Bobas 100ml 3mg
@BumbleBee Bobas 100ml 3mg
@87hunter Bobas 30ml 3mg (will take from my 200ml)
Myself Bobas 200ml 3mg
@Ashley Bobas 3mg 100ml
@Oupa Bobas 100ml 3mg
Bhavesh Bobas 100ml 0mg
@Yusuf Cape Vaper Bobas 3mg 60ml
Dan Bobas 3mg 100ml
@Max Bobas 0mg 30ml
@BioHAZarD Bobas 6mg 100ml
@phanatik Bobas 3mg 100ml

14 x 100ml so far

Last edited:
Thanks @ShaneW

For those that don't know, can you please elaborate on the flavor profiles

@ShaneW what do you expect the order window to be? I am game for 1 x 100ml Boba's at 9/18mg. 3mg is just too low!

Any idea on Witcher's Brew Black Bird????

Thanks @ShaneW

HAHAHAHA I wish it was that simple. The flavour description is different for everyone. The most common description is a honey/date/raisin tobacco but it is so much more than that and COMPLETELY unique to anything you have every tasted. @Silver describes it as Granola bars and tennis biscuits with mild tobacco in the background.

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/alien-visions-e-juice-juice-reviews.t5404/

Thanks @ShaneW

To me, back then it tasted like tennis biscuits with a hint of tobacco. Kind of hard to explain the taste. But its really really good

@ShaneW what do you expect the order window to be? I am game for 1 x 100ml Boba's at 9/18mg. 3mg is just too low!

Any idea on Witcher's Brew Black Bird????

I'll close the group buy on Friday afternoon and get it shipped early next week so we looking at around 2-3 weeks. Witchers Blackbird I'm really not sure about. I still have about 30mls of my own stash so if you come visit .... ;)

Oh and Gorilla Juice is Bobas with a hint of banana

To me, back then it tasted like tennis biscuits with a hint of tobacco. Kind of hard to explain the taste. But its really really good
I had earl grey, tobacco, hints of lavender, oats back note..... it is one of the most amazing flavours. as a high VG juice it is super liquidy. and the warmer the atomizer gets the more flavours develop. personally it is an AWESOME MTL juice.

@ShaneW do i IFT you now? ... and we make a Black boba's when i come to collect!!!!!

I had earl grey, tobacco, hints of lavender, oats back note..... it is one of the most amazing flavours. as a high VG juice it is super liquidy. and the warmer the atomizer gets the more flavours develop. personally it is an AWESOME MTL juice.

@ShaneW do i IFT you now? ... and we make a Black boba's when i come to collect!!!!!

LOL, I'll carry the upfront costs, can arrange payment on local shipping/collection

This is too tempting, I'm just putting my toe in the water for now....

PS - I have it on good authority from a friend who recently got a batch of Bobas from them that it tastes just like the original Bobas :aaaaa::ARMS1::b1:

PS - I have it on good authority from a friend who recently got a batch of Bobas from them that it tastes just like the original Bobas :aaaaa::ARMS1::b1:
Damnit, I was hoping that wouldn't be the case, now I'll have to take one :rolleyes:

1x 100ml 3mg Boba's Bounty for me please Shane

27971592_10211690967771904_1837714737206405161_n.jpg

Back