BOK MELK

tenor.gif

This sounds very interesting @Rooigevaar

The name is intriguing !

Calvin van der Merwe brought a bottle along when he visited yesterday and i have to say it was very enjoyable at 120W on the HOG and Asgard setup.
I get slight citrus notes at the back-end which made it even more enjoyable for me.
I also got to taste the double thick strawberry milkshake and was pleasantly surprised by a fresher strawberry coming through the creams than i have experienced in similar profiles from other brands.
Unfortunately he did not leave the bottles for more thorough testing but non-the-less i feel confident in recommending these juices. :)
Well done @Rooigevaar .

Calvin van der Merwe brought a bottle along when he visited yesterday and i have to say it was very enjoyable at 120W on the HOG and Asgard setup.
I get slight citrus notes at the back-end which made it even more enjoyable for me.
I also got to taste the double thick strawberry milkshake and was pleasantly surprised by a fresher strawberry coming through the creams than i have experienced in similar profiles from other brands.
Unfortunately he did not leave the bottles for more thorough testing but non-the-less i feel confident in recommending these juices. :)
Well done @Rooigevaar .

Thank you @KZOR always happy to hear positive feedback, especially from mixers!!

Back