Boom Coil's - Review

StompieZA

Reviewer, DIY Lover & Flavor Chaser
LV

Awards
Boom Coil Alien 27 Review received from @boomcoils

Manufacturer : Boom Coils
Price Range : R170 to R190

IMG_20190611_171342.jpg IMG_20190611_171356.jpg IMG_20190611_171436.jpg IMG_20190611_171456.jpg IMG_20190611_171535.jpg IMG_20190611_171545.jpg IMG_20190611_184346.jpg

I received 3 sets of Alien 27 coils in 2.5mm and 3mm which ive used over the last week on a Aqua Master Dual RTA, Serpent Mini 22mm single RTA and Wasp Nano RDA.

This review will provide overall feeback after (and still) using them.

Packaging:
All coils are neatly packages in little plastic tubs with screw on lids. Decent lables provide all information of each coil and the coils include quality cotton for atleast two rewicks which is great.

Quality:
All of the coils are professionally hand built and only the best kidney puncher wire is used direct from their factory in america. The coils are designed for flavour and is of excellent quality.

Performance:
Installing the coils were super easy and heatspots are easily removed. They are able to handle high watts but also perform great at 65watts which is my preferred setting on my aqua rta. The single coil buils are run at 40watts and perform great! After a week of use on the initial wick flavour is still just as good as the first pull!.

Flavour:
Excellent flavour from the get go. Fruity profiles and bakery profiles pop on these coils when compared to previous coils i have used. Flavour is intense and sharp without any muting. After a week i have not had any gunking of coils and ive used around 5 different flavour profiles.

Verdict:
I have used plenty of prebuilt coils, wire spools and these coils are truly remarkable. They are definitely my new go to coils offering great flavor and long life!

I thought it would be best to write one review on all 3 sets as i would post repetitive posts cause all 3 sets are excellent and will have the same feedback. Whether you use them in dual, single, rta or rda, they work great!

Last edited:
I've been running these aliens in my PYRO RDTA (dual) for six months with no issues!

The real surprise is I've got a single alien in a WASP RDA on a Luxotic BF Box with a SONY VTC4 (high wattage) for a year and the coil is as good as new! It's incredible.

Thanks for the review @StompieZA

What is the coil ID for these coils?
Are they 2.5mm or 3mm?

Do you know where one can buy these?

Thanks for the review @StompieZA

What is the coil ID for these coils?
Are they 2.5mm or 3mm?

Do you know where one can buy these?
Two sets are 2.5mm and the coils in the green sticker are 3mm wich i use in the dual rta.

You can get them from BLCK vapour or directly from Boom Coils in cpt, their website is currently under construction and they arent on the forum as a vendor or member yet.

Sent from my MAR-LX1M using Tapatalk

Two sets are 2.5mm and the coils in the green sticker are 3mm wich i use in the dual rta.

You can get them from BLCK vapour or directly from Boom Coils in cpt, their website is currently under construction and they arent on the forum as a vendor or member yet.

Sent from my MAR-LX1M using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info @StompieZA
Good to hear they make 2.5mm coils
Will check it out at BLCK

Back