Boss Vape

franshorn

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
So I did a bit of a search and can't seem to find anything on Boss Vape.

The do mostly TFA, and their prices are good compared to the other online DIY supply stores.

Has anyone ordered stuff from them though? Are they legit?
https://bossvape.co.za

I did an order of TFA, bottles and VG from them. All products were as I expected and delivery was as prompt as other online vendors.

I have ordered from them as well. Good service. Good pricing. Overall a good experience.

Same here.
Thanks all. I have ordered from them before. And their prices are really much lower than other vendors. Delivery was very fast too. Most places offer free delivery on orders over R1000. Boss vape delivers free on orders over R500-00... So it's great prices and great service. Sceptical me was just wondering if it's too good to be true, but is seems there is a vendor here that really isn't out to milk the customer dry. Rare find. I'll definitely support them more

Sent from my SM-T116 using Tapatalk

Where are they located?
It must be a SA lack-of-online-trust thing when one sees a store with nothing but a cellphone for contact. :)
Good prices for when I go this route though ... if I ever get to start on this vaping thing because post office I hate you.

Where are they located?
It must be a SA lack-of-online-trust thing when one sees a store with nothing but a cellphone for contact. :)
Good prices for when I go this route though ... if I ever get to start on this vaping thing because post office I hate you.
Somewhere in jhb. I'm in Durban and my order was delivered within 24 hours.

Sent from my SM-T116 using Tapatalk

Just to add my 2 cents. I have ordered from them before and I get an email every time the nest day from the owner thanking me for the order and everytime the delivery is very quick and on point. Will recommend them to anyone. A nice personal touch.

Another 2 cents, i have never ordered from bossvape myself, but one of my clients use them exclusively and he only have good things to say, to a point that he only use them.

I have ordered 10pm on a Wednesday night and the Thursday at 11am my stock arrived. Also, they are rapidly expanding on their inventory which is also great.

Picked up an order from them on Monday afternoon and like a 5 min chat. They where extremely busy after the black friday madness even though they didn't really have any specials going. At their prices they don't need specials. And they recently moved premises. So things are a bit crazy. The owner says he got no plans to get a walk in retail shop going in the near future. So staying online for now.

I can say all the juices are legit and good quality and the best pricing I have found anywhere. As well as a huge range.

Will definately be my 1st stop I make when I order juices again.

Just received my order from them today. Being in the heart of the Bushveld or rather "Tussen Niks en Nêrens" I was only expecting my parcel to arrive on Friday. Great service will definitely recommend them to anyone.

Good service.I dont like the stickers they use on the bottles ,mine seem to all peel off.My delivery took a bit longer than usual think tcg cpt messed up

Thanks for this! :beer-toast1: I told my brother about Boss Vape since he likes to make his own juices.

Just an update on Boss Vape.

They recently moved from Centurion to a laboratory in Kyalami. Delivery still R50 and free for orders above R500.

New labels that doesnt fade!

Increased inventory to include Inw and RF.

And some price drops, Cap SL R15 and FA R20.

'

Just an update on Boss Vape.

They recently moved from Centurion to a laboratory in Kyalami. Delivery still R50 and free for orders above R500.

New labels that doesnt fade!

Increased inventory to include Inw and RF.

And some price drops, Cap SL R15 and FA R20.

'
Awesome will Check it out, Anyone requested/have a copy of their ISO certificate?

Have not asked for it but been using them since last year November and not once had I have a problem with them.

Ok lekker! I would rather use approved vendors that can provide proper certification like Blck vapour, TFM, Flavour world, Vape hyper and valley vapour

Maybe they should consider joinig this forum :inlove:

I see there collection is also quite weak, I like to get stuff in one place. 8--)

Back