Awards
Item: BP Mods Pioneer Insider
Price: 600
Payment Methods Accepted: cash/eft
Packaging: yes plus all spares in the box
Condition: 9/10
Reason: I have 2
Shipping: cost and risk on buyer

A59B7A6A-69E3-4D3F-AEBF-8C0388C6FC08.jpegA93A758F-315C-43DF-B0CA-20B00D9CB43D.jpeg

I hope this is not frowned upon as I am very new on here, but I am very much interested in this.

I hope this is not frowned upon as I am very new on here, but I am very much interested in this.
Not frowned upon at all. We were all new here once upon a time and now we’re like a big, weird, dysfunctional functioning family.

You keen on the pioneer dude?

H
Not frowned upon at all. We were all new here once upon a time and now we’re like a big, weird, dysfunctional functioning family.

You keen on the pioneer dude?
That's awesome! Was scared to rustle some feathers but glad to see it's all good.

As for the Insider, if it's still available then I am still interested. Been looking to try one for a while now

H

That's awesome! Was scared to rustle some feathers but glad to see it's all good.

As for the Insider, if it's still available then I am still interested. Been looking to try one for a while now
Don’t be scared to ask questions, especially on this forum! A lot of us here have been vaping a long long long time and you will get the best, generally unbiased advice here.

Yes the pioneer is available and it’s yours if you want it. I’m in waterfall so depending on the weather tomorrow do you want to meet up in Kloof? I see you’re in Pinetown.

Don’t be scared to ask questions, especially on this forum! A lot of us here have been vaping a long long long time and you will get the best, generally unbiased advice here.

Yes the pioneer is available and it’s yours if you want it. I’m in waterfall so depending on the weather tomorrow do you want to meet up in Kloof? I see you’re in Pinetown.
Thanks so much and I won't hesitate taking part and asking for help and advice. So far the reception and interactions on here have been great.

I'm stoked to hear it's still up for grabs! A Kloof meet up sounds perfect! Please inbox me how you would prefer the payment to handled.

Thanks so much and I won't hesitate taking part and asking for help and advice. So far the reception and interactions on here have been great.

I'm stoked to hear it's still up for grabs! A Kloof meet up sounds perfect! Please inbox me how you would prefer the payment to handled.
Sent you a pm

Back