BP Mods Pioneer RTA and the new Pioneer V1.5

They changed the deck on the V1.5 which makes it much easier and better to wick

Attachments

• IMG_20220715_173932.jpg
    IMG_20220715_173932.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 8
I have the dwarv MTL and the pioneer and I honestly prefer the dwarv because the pioneer leaks in me.

Too much cotton and the pioneer gives dry hits. Just my experience with the 2.

If you can get your hands on an expromizer v4 or 5 I would add that to the options.
How is the flavour on the dwarw mtl vs thr pioneer

I tried to help my brother with his wicking on the V1.5... Now look I have been vaping for many years and wicked many an RTA, but damn that V1.5 is very fiddley when it comes to the wicking! It's definitely not one of those situations where less is more, in this case more is too little so add some extra and stuff it wherever there is a hole lol!!!!

I have the dwarv MTL and the pioneer and I honestly prefer the dwarv because the pioneer leaks in me.

Too much cotton and the pioneer gives dry hits. Just my experience with the 2.

If you can get your hands on an expromizer v4 or 5 I would add that to the options.
Il look at the expro v4 as you can get locally another option is the qp gata that i hear alot about

Il look at the expro v4 as you can get locally another option is the qp gata that i hear alot about
Decided on the dwarw 16mm mtl will report back on the dwarw thread when it arrives

I tried to help my brother with his wicking on the V1.5... Now look I have been vaping for many years and wicked many an RTA, but damn that V1.5 is very fiddley when it comes to the wicking! It's definitely not one of those situations where less is more, in this case more is too little so add some extra and stuff it wherever there is a hole lol!!!!
It’s nightmare to wick. I’m dumping mine. Vaping was supposed to relax me not stress me out

It’s nightmare to wick. I’m dumping mine. Vaping was supposed to relax me not stress me out
Dialling in the Dwarw 16mm so far is very very falvourful, just have to get the coil right need to try soime 28g kanthal, the 16mm is difficult to built on as its very very small , but the flavour is amazing when its dialled in

Sooo, it seems I have finally nailed down the wicking on this rta. Now I want to know if anyone has a list of "safe" juices to use in the plastic tank? I have a few that I know are fine, but I'd like to have more flexibility. Especially in terms of tobacco juices.

How is the flavour on the dwarw mtl vs thr pioneer
Good question, I haven’t used a tank in months but I recall both had superb flavour - the pioneer however only got 3 uses before I benched it because of leaking. If I get a change, I’ll run these side by side in the future.

BP Mods very kindly sent me a new Pioneer V1.5 and it most certainly goes from tight MTL to RDL. It comes with a whole heap of airflow pins and two different chimneys! One for MTL and one for DL. I found the biggest airflow pin and swapped out the chimney for the DL version. Popped in a "The One" coil from @charln (minus one wrap for a better fit) and wicked it up with BP Mods Pro Vape Cotton. The 510 hole for the drip tip is a dash too shallow for my Drip Tips by Bill again but I found a decent tip for it. It's top fill and is an easy fill with no mess. Excellent flavour. BP Mods are doing good things!
BP Mods Pioneer V1.5 01.jpgBP Mods Pioneer V1.5 02.jpgBP Mods Pioneer V1.5 03.jpgBP Mods Pioneer V1.5 04.jpgBP Mods Pioneer V1.5 05.jpgBP Mods Pioneer V1.5 06.jpgBP Mods Pioneer V1.5 07.jpgBP Mods Pioneer V1.5 08.jpgBP Mods Pioneer V1.5 09.jpg

Back