Broken Reo grand

Snape of Vape

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
It's a sad day for me, my daily vape has broken and I'm in desperate need to fix it.
Does anyone have a spare part that I can buy perhaps? (I'm not sure what it's called, but I've attached a picture)

For the meantime I've been using my P67 but I feel that it's not firing as "strongly" as the classic.
d461e7a04c776e2c9ba809cec7656afb.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Hi

Sorry to hear.
Just went trhough our spare parts box and only have for the mini.

Maybe you can try replicating the part?

Let me know if you need other parts and I'll have a look.

It's a sad day for me, my daily vape has broken and I'm in desperate need to fix it.
Does anyone have a spare part that I can buy perhaps? (I'm not sure what it's called, but I've attached a picture)

For the meantime I've been using my P67 but I feel that it's not firing as "strongly" as the classic.
d461e7a04c776e2c9ba809cec7656afb.jpg

That looks like an easy enough piece of Phosphor Bronze to make up, but as you're based in Amsterdam, you may want to try these guys, https://despiraal.nl/producten/metaalwaren/ . They should be able to make up that connector / switch contact for you ;)

My phone seems to not alert me on replies...

Thanks everyone for the responses. I'll be in SA from September so plan on having it solved then. I actually have 2 broken Reo grands with different issues, so will bring both.

Glad that it seems to be an easily solvable problem

Morning all,

I'm back in SA for some time so checking in again if anyone has any ideas on how to fix this?
I've brought the mod with me, so hopefully I can get it fixed here.
@Intuthu Kagesi would you perhaps be able to help or know who can?

Morning all,

I'm back in SA for some time so checking in again if anyone has any ideas on how to fix this?
I've brought the mod with me, so hopefully I can get it fixed here.
@Intuthu Kagesi would you perhaps be able to help or know who can?

Dont know how to fix your mod @Snape of Vape
But welcome back
Nice to see you again

Hope all well on your side of the woods

It looks like your positive contact has snapped in half. You will need a new positive contact which is unobtainium, unless you can find someone who has a bunch of these as spares.

You could maybe try to diy your own from a mod that uses a similar mechanism.

You are looking for something like this:

Thanks @Silver good to be back in the country and forum.
Hope things are going well with you all?
I've been out of the loop with new vape releases for quite some time and it's interesting to see where it's moved to.

Thanks @Snape of Vape
All ok here on the vaping front. Am still vaping but only MTL. A lot has changed with the equipment but vaping still going well.

Hey everyone,

I've spent a ton of time searching and trying to find a place that actually still has some Reo grand parts.
Found these guys in Italy, https://www.facebook.com/ETobaccoOfficial/
Their webshop, https://www.e-tobacco.it/product-category/box-mod/box-mods-reosmods/ still has some parts/Reos on there.
I didn't get any response on the site, so I reached out on the Facebook link that I posted above.
Took a bit of time, but I was able to get a repair kit and 2 replacement positive contacts.
If anyone needs anything, feel free to reach out to them and see what they still have in stock, you are welcome to have it sent to me in the Netherlands and I can bring it to SA when I travel again or see when someone I know goes back to SA.
@Rob Fisher I know you also had a ton of Reos, maybe these guys can help with some parts

Hey everyone,

I've spent a ton of time searching and trying to find a place that actually still has some Reo grand parts.
Found these guys in Italy, https://www.facebook.com/ETobaccoOfficial/
Their webshop, https://www.e-tobacco.it/product-category/box-mod/box-mods-reosmods/ still has some parts/Reos on there.
I didn't get any response on the site, so I reached out on the Facebook link that I posted above.
Took a bit of time, but I was able to get a repair kit and 2 replacement positive contacts.
If anyone needs anything, feel free to reach out to them and see what they still have in stock, you are welcome to have it sent to me in the Netherlands and I can bring it to SA when I travel again or see when someone I know goes back to SA.
@Rob Fisher I know you also had a ton of Reos, maybe these guys can help with some parts

Thanks @Snape of Vape! I don't really use my REO's these days but will check the few I have left and see if I need any parts! I see they have new REO's for sale as well! Bazinga!

Lord, please bless me with the strength, not to sell a kidney for another Reo Grand.

**adds two drops of nic concentrate straight onto the coil, monster direct lung hit, insta' 'silver'.......whispers, "no more Reos, no more Grands;"

Back