Clouds4Days

For the love of the cloud
LV

Awards
What up peeps...

I have created a U Tube channel and will be uploading reviews and overviews on everything and anything vape...

First upload is a intro about myself.
Please feel free to give me constructive criticism and what you thought and think of each of my videos.

If you like my work please subscribe.
Thanks peeps.
Vape on...

Introduction of myself:

Review 1 Geekvape Acocado 24:

Review 2 Authentic Petri RDA V2:

Review 3 Clone Petri RDA V2:

Review 4 Therion BF, Comedy spoof & Vape Talk:

Review 5 Mage RTA & E-Cig Tropical Parfeit e juice:

Review 6 Praxis Vapors/CigGo Banshee:

Review 7 Wotofo Sapor RTA:

Review 8 SMOK AL85:

Review 9 Zister ZIG18 RTA

How to get rid of a fresh wicks cotton taste.

Review 10 Squid Industries Doubel Barrel V2.1

Last edited:
watapp @Clouds4Days ...lovely stuff...subscribed...we def need more gud sa reviews...looking fwd to good vids bud

Nice to see up and running. Gz and all the best for the channel.
Now to let us know where to send the goodies to. :)

Thank you guys for the kind words.
This is something ive been wanting to do for a long time now so its awesome to finaly be up and running.

Nicely done! Great way to acquire gear with the Misses' approval lol. Yeah, perhaps shoot in wide-screen mode? Well done and keep em coming.

Are you using your phone as a camera ?

Hold it in landscape mode :)

Nicely done! Great way to acquire gear with the Misses' approval lol. Yeah, perhaps shoot in wide-screen mode? Well done and keep em coming.

Thanks peeps much apreciated.
Yeah i realised after that i didnt have my camera set on landscape, after alot of retakes i decided to leave it as is but going on will correct it.
Rookie mistake :-D

Oh and I forgot ...... Marcioooooooooo !

Best of luck with the channel :)

Will subscribe

Solid first effort, @Clouds4Days, although I don't fancy the "What's up peeps" as that is Mike Vapes' trademark line. I take it you're planning on eventually getting a camera for widescreen and then also for close-up work? A review without close-ups isn't really going to work imo.

I generally don't look beyond Daniel, Rip, Vaping with Vic and occasionally Vaping Biker for my reviews. However, one thing I wish reviewers would do is give some background to each device. Why has this device been released? What niche does it fill? What does it do that the company's previous/other products don't do? Who is it aimed at? The only reviewer who regularly gives this sort of detail is Vaping with Vic.

It will be interesting to see the pace at which the YouTube review market is professionalised. To date, the only professionally produced vaping reviews are by New Amsterdam Vapes. Although Tony from the Vapor Trail Channel is a video producer, it doesn't show in his reviews. I suppose it doesn't pay enough for him to put in the professional effort. NAV is the only one where the video is properly edited, scripted rather than ad libbed, titled correctly, and with a proper sound final mix. I'm guessing NAV is also in the video industry.

Solid first effort, @Clouds4Days, although I don't fancy the "What's up peeps" as that is Mike Vapes' trademark line. I take it you're planning on eventually getting a camera for widescreen and then also for close-up work? A review without close-ups isn't really going to work imo.

I generally don't look beyond Daniel, Rip, Vaping with Vic and occasionally Vaping Biker for my reviews. However, one thing I wish reviewers would do is give some background to each device. Why has this device been released? What niche does it fill? What does it do that the company's previous/other products don't do? Who is it aimed at? The only reviewer who regularly gives this sort of detail is Vaping with Vic.

It will be interesting to see the pace at which the YouTube review market is professionalised. To date, the only professionally produced vaping reviews are by New Amsterdam Vapes. Although Tony from the Vapor Trail Channel is a video producer, it doesn't show in his reviews. I suppose it doesn't pay enough for him to put in the professional effort. NAV is the only one where the video is properly edited, scripted rather than ad libbed, titled correctly, and with a proper sound final mix. I'm guessing NAV is also in the video industry.

Thanks for your input brother. Much apreciated.
And i will definatly take what you say into account my brother.

As time goes by i will try and upgrade my camera equipment (if i could i would buy a proper setup today) but besides that this is something im doing on the side just for the love of vaping and for the great vape community we have.

I would like it to be as profesional as i can make it be, without sounding like we in a board meeting, i was going for a chilled vibe like you just sitting with me in my home (hence the backround) and we just chatting vape.

Once again thank you for the feedback.
Vape on...

I tend to watch those too, including Todd (when in the mood) and Phil Busardo. Another reviewer I enjoy is

igetcha69

@Pixstar, thanks for the igetcha69 link, I hadn't seen anything by him before. That is excellent production value, he knows what he's doing. It is as good as NAV, arguably better because it's actual live shots rather than PowerPoint slides. Eish, how good would Daniel's videos be if they had this sort of production value?

@Clouds4Days, apologies man, I didn't want to sound too critical or give the impression that I'm expecting you to match the top YouTube reviewers right away. Trust me, as someone who often works in the video industry, I know what a long grind it is to get gear and build yourself up. But you've taken the right approach: just go for it. As long as you have the passion, the pro gear and the thousands of subscribers will follow in their own time. Looking forward to seeing your channel grow and develop.

@Pixstar, thanks for the igetcha69 link, I hadn't seen anything by him before. That is excellent production value, he knows what he's doing. It is as good as NAV, arguably better because it's actual live shots rather than PowerPoint slides. Eish, how good would Daniel's videos be if they had this sort of production value?
Awesome. I like that igetcha69 does both standard (affordable) gear as well as high end stuff (to drool over).

Thanks for the kind words @RichJB
No stress my bud, i need the criticism to help better myself :)

I work for family so i can take a punch :-D

Thanks bud

Review 2 will go live early tomorrow morning peeps.

And what can you look forward to in Review 2, well we will be taking a look at the Authentic DotMod Petri V2 :)

Stat tuned
And vape on peeps...

Review 2 is now live.

As always your opinion is highly apreciated.
And if yous like my work peeps, please subscribe to my channel.

Vape on....

Much better, Marcio, the switch to landscape orientation alone changes the initial impression from "random filming on a smart phone" to "professional review". I love the cat, I think you should put her in all the reviews. That is an original touch, I can't think of another reviewer whose cat features regularly. Dean the Vaping Biker's dog sometimes makes an appearance but not often enough to call it a feature of his reviews.

If I can offer a compliment to offset the criticism of last time, you have a talent for organising your thoughts and talking coherently. It drives me crazy when reviewers like Daniel can't even put one sentence together without three or four edits. You can speak for relatively long stretches without fluffing and running dry. It's an important skill for a reviewer. You do have umms and aahs in there but those will improve as you get into it. The close-ups also improve things dramatically and even more so once you get the editing software to slot them in at the appropriate points.

One thing I'm still missing is a section on who this particular device is aimed at. Would it be a good choice for a newbie who wants to try dripping, is it for veteran rebuilders only, etc.

Much better, Marcio, the switch to landscape orientation alone changes the initial impression from "random filming on a smart phone" to "professional review". I love the cat, I think you should put her in all the reviews. That is an original touch, I can't think of another reviewer whose cat features regularly. Dean the Vaping Biker's dog sometimes makes an appearance but not often enough to call it a feature of his reviews.

If I can offer a compliment to offset the criticism of last time, you have a talent for organising your thoughts and talking coherently. It drives me crazy when reviewers like Daniel can't even put one sentence together without three or four edits. You can speak for relatively long stretches without fluffing and running dry. It's an important skill for a reviewer. You do have umms and aahs in there but those will improve as you get into it. The close-ups also improve things dramatically and even more so once you get the editing software to slot them in at the appropriate points.

One thing I'm still missing is a section on who this particular device is aimed at. Would it be a good choice for a newbie who wants to try dripping, is it for veteran rebuilders only, etc.

Thanks @RichJB
Really apreciate your kind words.
Yeah those ummms... Frustrate the hell out of me too and i try so hard not to do it :-D

Back