Chasing the Mist - South African Vape Reviews

DrKolver

New Vaper
LV

Awards
I shot reviews for the following over the weekend.

Unfortunately I cannot post a link to my YouTube channel as I have not been that active on this platform and do not have enough post likes.

I will get there someday... :)

**********UPDATE***********

Hi everyone,

After giving it much thought, myself and a friend started a vape review channel on Youtube. We started 3 months ago and we have posted 16 videos so far, with a new review being published every Monday.

My friend has moved on to other things and I am doing reviews now on my own. I live in Bloemfontein and I have reached out to the biggest and best vape shop in the Free State for help - Viking's Vape in Bloemfontein. I do not get paid for reviews, my opinions on the hardware are entirely my own and do not reflect the views of Viking's Vape. Viking's Vape only loans the hardware to me for reviews. Atomisers are usually owned by one of the Viking's Vape staff or our friends, who loans it to me for reviews.

Please check out my Youtube channel - Chasing The Mist

Thank you.

Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG

Last edited:
Lekker my bru! We need more local reviewers...really like the reviews quality setup and great sound. Maybe start a thread in the Reviewers section so forumites can have a central place to see all your content.

P.S digged the Recurve Mod review...

Lekker my bru! We need more local reviewers...really like the reviews quality setup and great sound. Maybe start a thread in the Reviewers section so forumites can have a central place to see all your content.

P.S digged the Recurve Mod review...

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Back