Choices and choices

Ryan69

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Good evening gentlemen
Got a birthday coming up thank God I'm old enough to chose my own present lol any suggestions on a sbs.
Budget - + 1500

Good evening gentlemen
Got a birthday coming up thank God I'm old enough to chose my own present lol any suggestions on a sbs.
Budget - + 1500
The Brunhild SBS is very nice but heavy so not great if you are after something portable, The Z1 SBS from Digiflavor would be my dark horse recommendation but no idea about availability in South Africa!

Gent any thoughts on the paramour sbs I like it for the 21700 form factor View attachment 236410
Hey @Ryan69
I have a paramour,and love it.
I did have issues with it though.(loose 510 and dodgy down button.Googling around I saw I was not the only one)
I was able to remedy these problems myself and since then it has been plain sailing.

The Mixx however, as mentioned by @Viper_SA seems to only get great reviews and I’m unaware of any issues.
They’re also releasing a 21700 tube for it as an add-on.(if you can find one locally?)

round I saw I was not the only one
I was able to remedy these problems myself and since then it has
Hey @Ryan69
I have a paramour,and love it.
I did have issues with it though.(loose 510 and dodgy down button.Googling around I saw I was not the only one)
I was able to remedy these problems myself and since then it has been plain sailing.

If I decide on the paramour because it ticks all the box's for me, 25mm / 21700 ect.... I'll definitely be in contact if I pick up any of the above problems for advice

Back