Clone recipe

outlaw_cloud

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi everyone,

Iv decided to dive in with DIY however there is one specefic juice I would like to diy and that's paulies coffee cake does anyone have a recipe? Or something similare?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I would also really wish there was a recipe someone has for this commercial juice.

Last edited:
I found a oldie for you from @KZOR on his one thread, I mix it quite often and it’s great, used to do a lot of Paulies Coffee Cake, and this satisfies that need in totality. A great recipy to try out, not as sweet but extremely satisfying.

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/kzors-recipe-archive-mint-toffee.t30395/page-8#post-531943

Think it’s the correct link.
Thank you, am I correct in saying that if you have 2% of a flavor then that equates to 2ml?

That would be if you're mixing 100ml in total
Ok, so because I'm really new to diy the hardest part for me is converting the percentage to millilitres my thinking is millilitres is easier as your syringes are in millilitres

Create a free account on E Liquid Recipes. Then you can copy over the recipe as it is. ELR will give you the amounts in drops or ml (I use drops cos it's easier for me :) but then also you can adjust how much you want to make and it automatically adjusts everything else for you!

Create a free account on E Liquid Recipes. Then you can copy over the recipe as it is. ELR will give you the amounts in drops or ml (I use drops cos it's easier for me :) but then also you can adjust how much you want to make and it automatically adjusts everything else for you!
Thank you, will give ELR a look

If I wanted to make a 3mg nic juice how much nic strength would I need

Ok, so because I'm really new to diy the hardest part for me is converting the percentage to millilitres my thinking is millilitres is easier as your syringes are in millilitres

Save yourselves tons of frustration and mix by mass. There are small scales which are cheap and accurate enough to use.

pocket-scale-mh-200.jpg

Also, take a look at @RichJB 's thread on DIY. It will help a lot and save you from making the mistakes which many of us made.

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/a-diy-primer.t44442/

Thank you, am I correct in saying that if you have 2% of a flavor then that equates to 2ml?

I agree with @NecroticAngel as stated that is if you mix 100 ml, and her advice to find a program to use for calculating your recipy, especially for nic. Also look at @Puff the Magic Dragon post regarding the diy primer from @RichJB , read it before you even begin and save yourself a lot of hassle, and a scale is the way to go, it just makes life so much easier.

I agree with @NecroticAngel as stated that is if you mix 100 ml, and her advice to find a program to use for calculating your recipy, especially for nic. Also look at @Puff the Magic Dragon post regarding the diy primer from @RichJB , read it before you even begin and save yourself a lot of hassle, and a scale is the way to go, it just makes life so much easier.
I'll plus 1 on the scale though I don't have money to spend on one. If I did I'd get one. Drops are easier than MLS for me til I manage one

I also now think what the hell was I doing before having a scale. They are +- 120 bucks from suppliers and I have seen the same ones in China shops for R100 bucks. Dumb ass me spent more than that on syringes and beakers and cooking measures.

So much easier and accurate. I mix straight into the chubby bottles

Back