Cloud Corporation Nicotine - A new player in town

Rude Rudi

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
I was lucky enough to get my hands on some 100mg Cloud Corporation Nicotine, available exclusively at TFM, thanks to @Erica_TFM & @DizZa.

Cloud Corporation Nicotine is proudly South African and produced exclusively for the good folk at The Flavour Mill. It offers an affordable, premium nicotine alternative to the local DIY scene.

The thing with nicotine is that it is so difficult to review a product where it is only noticeable when it is bad.

When I do a review for a strawberry concentrate, I can be waxing lyrical about the top notes, the deep authentic fresh, ripe, juicy, fragrant and juicy characteristics until the cows come home. BUT how the hell does one describe something with no discernible taste or smell?

I can comment on what it is by stating what it does not have. This sounds a bit backwards, but hear me out. What it does not have is what makes it good... So, it has:
  • No peppery or ammonia smell
  • No peppery notes once mixed
  • No harsh TH
  • No discoloration

I mixed 3 x SNV juices (which I am very familiar with) at 1.5mg and 3mg respectively. I had a toot of all 6 samples off the shake and again after 3 days. I observed no TH, off notes or taste transfer whatsoever. The juice tasted as intended and the nic complimented the juice beautifully.

The Cloud Corporation Nic is priced extremely well at R100 per 100ml for the 36mg PG version. I see no reason why one would pay almost double for the other "premium" brand where this version does the job with no hassle at all!!

Step aside "premium" nic, we have a new player in town...

100mg_VG_grande.png

Thanks for that @Rude Rudi - always good to hear about new options

However you say "I observe no TH"
:eek::eek:

Not gonna work for me then...
:D

Thanks for that @Rude Rudi - always good to hear about new options

However you say "I observe no TH"
:eek::eek:

Not gonna work for me then...
:D

I see how this can be confusing...:confused:

Let me clarify... There is no negative/unintended throat hit from this. The TH is smooth as a nun's what-not and does not impart a scratchy feeling.
If TH is your thing, bump the levels up with pleasure!!

Let me clarify... There is no negative/unintended throat hit from this. The TH is smooth as a nun's what-not and does not impart a scratchy feeling.

Thanks for the explanation @Rude Rudi - most helpful

Look, I like it rough and ready
Not sure a "nun's what-not" will work for me :p
Oh boy this is going south... :oops:

Only kidding, I know what you mean - good throat hit with no negatives.
Good to know. And thanks for the insightful review.

Great review Rudi.
I've also been using their Nic, and have absolutely no reason to switch back to Prim Nic. The stuff is great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. I'm definitely gonna give this a go. If it is as how you describe then for me this is like gold.:dancing:

Disclaimer: I received a bottle of 48mg VG nic for testing from TFM. I didn't pay for this product but that doesn't influence my conclusions on it.

The nic was delivered with TFM's usual efficiency, arriving less than 24 hours after being 'ordered'. It is packaged in an amber glass 100ml bottle with a black screw cap and tamper-proof seal, and a very clean and clinical-looking black and white label. I would prefer the base and strength details to be displayed more prominently on the label but have communicated that to @DizZa already.

I mixed up two testers in unflavoured 60/40 base at 3mg and 6mg strengths, dripping it in my Hadaly clone. As Rudi has alluded to, reviewing nic is tricky because you're not looking for what is there but what isn't. Other than getting a mild buzz from the 6mg (I normally vape 2mg), I got no off notes or anything undesirable from this nicotine. There is no discolouration, no pepper notes, no harshness, no odour.

I did get a bit of throat hit at 6mg but it is well within the limits of what I would expect at that strength. Overall, the vape was smooth and neutral-tasting, which is exactly what I want from my nicotine. Having experienced pepper in a rival VG nic product of around the same price point, I was happier with the results from the Cloud Corporation nicotine. That said, nicotine is a highly individual thing. Nineteen reviewers can rave about it and the 20th finds it unvapeable, or vice versa. There is no accounting for the vagaries of individual palates and how we perceive the flavours and components in our juice. But I can only speak from my perspective and palate, and I would be happy to recommend and use this nic regularly for my DIY needs.

In closing, thanks to The Flavour Mill for offering another budget nicotine option to the DIY community.

Last edited:
Disclaimer: I received a bottle of 48mg VG nic for testing from TFM. I didn't pay for this product but that doesn't influence my conclusions on it.

The nic was delivered with TFM's usual efficiency, arriving less than 24 hours after being 'ordered'. It is packaged in an amber 100ml bottle with a black screw cap and tamper-proof seal, and a very clean and clinical-looking black and white label. I would prefer the base and strength details to be displayed more prominently on the label but have communicated that to @DizZa already.

I mixed up two testers in unflavoured 60/40 base at 3mg and 6mg strengths, dripping it in my Hadaly clone. As Rudi has alluded to, reviewing nic is tricky because you're not looking for what is there but what isn't. Other than getting a mild buzz from the 6mg (I normally vape 2mg), I got no off notes or anything undesirable from this nicotine. There is no discolouration, no pepper notes, no harshness, no odour.

I did get a bit of throat hit at 6mg but it is well within the limits of what I would expect at that strength. Overall, the vape was smooth and neutral-tasting, which is exactly what I want from my nicotine. Having experienced pepper in a rival VG nic product of around the same price point, I was happier with the results from the Cloud Corporation nicotine. That said, nicotine is a highly individual thing. Nineteen reviewers can rave about it and the 20th finds it unvapeable, or vice versa. There is no accounting for the vagaries of individual palates and how we perceive the flavours and components in our juice. But I can only speak from my perspective and palate, and I would be happy to recommend and use this nic regularly for my DIY needs.

In closing, thanks to The Flavour Mill for offering another budget nicotine option to the DIY community.

Great write up @RichJB.
Thanx for the info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also received a sample from @Erica_TFM and @DizZa (many thanks). I went for the 48 mg PG and have tested it flavourless at 3 mg which was a particularly unpleasant experience. It's like trying to dance to white noise. That said, I get no off-notes from it as @Rude Rudi and @RichJB have both pointed out. I then tried it in recipes that I know very well and I'm well pleased. I've also had uneven results from Scrawny Gecko but vaping it side by side with Gold Nic, I would say that they're very similar. Cloud Corporation edges Gold on price though.

Thanks to TFM for bringing it in.

Back