Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I swore I had enough RBA's for the Boro devices, but Mark Todd rated this, and my finger slipped, and I ordered one from Cloud Mods in Greece! As per normal, when ordering from Greece DHL is super fast, and within 4 days, DHL pitched up at my door!

This was the easiest of builds, and my 2.5mm Hybrid Alien from @charln went in with no issues! Wicking is also a piece of cake! Popped the RBA into a Snail Tank and filled it up with Red Pill.

Great RDL airflow (with the 4mm RDL airflow pin), and the flavour is excellent. It's not a cheap RBA at €140, but I'm more than happy with my purchase!

Cloud Mods RBA Build 1.jpgCloud Mods RBA Build 2.jpgCloud Mods RBA Build 4.jpgCloud Mods RBA Build 5.jpg

The Cloud Mods RBA is a MAJOR win, and the flavour is excellent! Coupled with an Atmizoo Snail Tank it's a real winner!
Cloud Mods RBA Clouds 1.jpgCloud Mods RBA Clouds 2.jpgCloud Mods RBA Clouds 3.jpgCloud Mods RBA Clouds 4.jpg

The Cloud Mods RBA has been a game-changer for me and boro devices. Not sure exactly what makes it as good as it is... the flavour is really good, and the airflow with the biggest air pin is just perfect! I have used this setup every day since I got it, and it even went with on walkies yesterday! I even ordered a second one and a Boxer Boro for it to go in!

Clean and rewick every couple of days. Chicken Dinner!
Cloud Reqick 1.jpgCloud Reqick 2.jpgCloud Reqick 3.jpgCloud Reqick 4.jpgCloud Reqick 5.jpgCloud Reqick 7.jpgCloud Reqick 8.jpg

The Cloud Mods RBA has been a game-changer for me and boro devices. Not sure exactly what makes it as good as it is... the flavour is really good, and the airflow with the biggest air pin is just perfect! I have used this setup every day since I got it, and it even went with on walkies yesterday! I even ordered a second one and a Boxer Boro for it to go in!

Clean and rewick every couple of days. Chicken Dinner!
View attachment 254432View attachment 254433View attachment 254434View attachment 254435View attachment 254436View attachment 254437View attachment 254438
maybe its the wicking.....looks very similar to something else you own.....i wonder what it is

Bazinga! Second Cloud Mods RBA arrived from Greece at very high speed!
Cloud Mods Number 2 01.jpgCloud Mods Number 2 02.jpgCloud Mods Number 2 05.jpgCloud Mods Number 2 06.jpgCloud Mods Number 2 07.jpgCloud Mods Number 2 09.jpgCloud Mods Number 2 10.jpgCloud Mods Number 2 11.jpgCloud Mods Number 2 12.jpgCloud Mods Number 2 14.jpgCloud Mods Number 2 15.jpgCloud Mods Number 2 19.jpgCloud Mods Number 2 20.jpg

Back