Clyrolinx contact details and website/on-line store address.

awesome service incredible price placed my order on Monday got my delivery on Tuesday keep up the awesome work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welldone on getting your site up and running, just a couple suggestions.

1. Delivery fees
2. Average % one should use for you flavours

Welldone on getting your site up and running, just a couple suggestions.

1. Delivery fees
2. Average % one should use for you flavours

Hi,

Developed the site for Geoff, thanks so much for the advice, but please clarify what you mean by Delivery fees?

If it is to have them displayed somewhere where it is easily seen, then this is how it works and why it isn't showcased:
  • The shipping works on the site is rather complex to ensure the client always pays the minimal amount for shipping.
  • It factors in the following things:
    • The location that the product is shipped to
    • The volumetric weight and size of all products
    • The actual weight of each product
  • Once the client has added items to his card and provides a ZIP code/Shipping address the system is able to do these calculations.
Then a few notes on the Flavour Concentrates:
  • On the flavour page there is the following advice
    • Average of 3% should be fine
    • 0.1% for the strong flavours(Jagermeister comes to mind, mixed @ 3%, couldn't handle the herbal)
    • 5% for the weaker flavors(I mixed a 5% Amarula, and DAMN it is good)
  • From my experience for a 5 flavour recipe 1.5% does seem to allow all flavours to be present(This was after 2 weeks of steeping)
Kind regards.

Will be placing order tomorrow. Need to DIY the cost of juice is killing me atm.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

@Geoff What courier do you use and is it overnight to main centres?

Not Geoff, but I ordered some stuff a month ago and it was delivered by TCG the next day after placing the order.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hello @boxerulez . I use mainly The Courier Guy. They offer an economy rate as well as an overnight service. The most practical service is their economy. Deliveries to main centres are offered at 2-3 days but are generally delivered within two days. In most cases an overnight service is available, but we need to consider patience over price!My website offers rates based on their service. If the website mis-calculates a rate and you consider it to be a bit high, let me know and I'll look into it. See if I can bring it down a bit. I'll always try to offer a balance between delivery and cost. I also use Fastway Couriers. They a bit cheaper in some cases.

Hello @boxerulez . I use mainly The Courier Guy. They offer an economy rate as well as an overnight service. The most practical service is their economy. Deliveries to main centres are offered at 2-3 days but are generally delivered within two days. In most cases an overnight service is available, but we need to consider patience over price!My website offers rates based on their service. If the website mis-calculates a rate and you consider it to be a bit high, let me know and I'll look into it. See if I can bring it down a bit. I'll always try to offer a balance between delivery and cost. I also use Fastway Couriers. They a bit cheaper in some cases.
Nah Transport price is ok.

I will be adding a few final bits to my cart today and process it all and pay.

Im just about flat on juice so it cannot delay lol. We'll chat later.

Require more assistance.
WIt what else I require.
When steeping juice.
What do I keep it in.
Glass jar.
Glass bottles

Is there free shipping above a certain amount ordered?

Require more assistance.
WIt what else I require.
When steeping juice.
What do I keep it in.
Glass jar.
Glass bottles

Hello, @Mark121m .

My apologies for the delay in replying. I haven’t been in the office much in the past couple of days.

You’ve indicated that you want to make an initial quantity of about 300ml of juice. I would suggest that you rather use a 30ml plastic squeezy bottle with the dropper nozzle or the 50ml witch’s hat bottle. This will allow you to have smaller quantities and more flavour mixes.

When mixing e-liquid, you should wear gloves, but this is only when using nicotine. The other ingredients, VG, PG and flavour concentrates are not harmful.

To mix, you can either use a small container or you can mix directly into your bottle. Glass is useful for storing e-liquid in if it’s being stored for a long time, but you’ll be mixing and vaping it within a relatively short period and a plastic bottle is fine for this.

Remember that steeping is a process which allows the ingredients to fuse, to bind together to create more rounded flavours. Steeping times vary, but an optimal time seems to be about two weeks.

But also remember that these are water-based ingredients and while you will create changes with steeping, those changes would be more defined with the inclusion of nicotine. The oxidisation process with the nicotine causes a further reaction with the other ingredients.

My flavours come in a bottle with an inset dropper. There are about 25 drops to 1ml and you can measure small quantities in this way. But if you take the plastic inset dropper out of the bottle, a 3ml syringe fits into the bottle. This is a more accurate way of measuring small quantities.

I’m not sure what your budget is, but here are a couple of options:-

200ml VG
100ml PG
5 x 5ml flavours
6 x 50ml witch’s hat bottles
3 x 3ml syringes
1 x 60ml syringe
2 x 90ml mixing tubs with lids
1 x card Milton sterilising tablets
Total price: R197.00 (excluding delivery)
Ingredients cost R9.50 for 30ml

2 litres VG
1 litre PG
10 x 5ml flavours (makes 1L to 1.6L juice)
10 x 50ml witch’s hat bottles (sterilise and re-use)
3 x 3ml syringes
1 x 60ml syringe
2 x 90ml mixing tubs with lids
1 x card Milton sterilising tablets
Total price: R433.00 (excluding delivery)
Ingredients cost R7.55 for 30ml

The second option obviously gives you a lot more product to experiment with.

Thanks
Regards
Geoff.
Clyrolinx (Pty) Ltd
082 377 1220
info@clyrolinx.co.za
www.clyrolinx.co.za

Is there free shipping above a certain amount ordered?

Hello, @Migs .

My products are relatively low-margin and with VG and PG, often high weight. Shipping costs can be fairly expensive when bulky items are included. I'm looking at an option for free shipping, but this would probably be for orders exceeding R1500.00 and where the order doesn't exceed a certain weight. It's a lot easier to offer free shipping on high margin products like ready-to-vape e-liquid which have high prices and low weights.

I'd like to think that the shipping cost is negligible when combined with the D.I.Y. ingredients cost when you look at your final e-liquid cost.

If there are any changes, I'll make a note in the 'News' section on the Home page of my website.

Cheers
Geoff.

Thank you very much.
My budget is for the 3ltr setup.

But will try the 300ml for now
Thanks so much will purchase in the next week or so.
Pay day be a bisssssh

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Back