500ml bottle (36mg/ml): R450.00 each

Nicotine in PG.
100ml bottle (36mg/ml): R 95.00 each
500ml bottle (36mg/ml): R450.00 each

Nicotine pre-mix (VG/PG – 70/30).
500ml bottle (3mg/ml): R130.00 each
1L container (3mg/ml): R200.00 each
2L container (3mg/ml): R330.00 each

Just add flavour. (This product will be VG:pG 70:30 3mg/ml only once 10% PG-based flavor and pure PG have been added. e.g. To make 100ml e-liquid, use 90ml pre-mix and 10ml PG-based flavour and or pure PG.) FREE! A 100ml bottle of PG with each 500ml, 1 litre and 2 litre of 3mg/ml pre-mix nicotine purchased.

If less than 10% of flavour is used in the above 3 mg/ml product, pure PG should be added to make up the difference to 10% in order to maintain a final product with a 3 mg/ml nicotine level. i.e; add flavour at 3%, then add pure PG at 7%, etc.

All of the above nicotine products are available ex stock. Any other ratio/strength/quantity can be made to order.

To order, please visit www.clyrolinx.co.za or send an e-mail to: info@clyrolinx.co.za.
Thanks, Geoff.

Prices are effective from 1st October 2017.
Prices include VAT at 14%.

Last edited:
Hi, Imthiaz.
Your welcome to collect from my office in Kensington, but you need to phone before you come to make sure that I'm in. There's usually someone here who can hand an order to you, so it's preferable to place an order before-hand. If you want to discuss stuff or look at it before you purchase, that's fine but then just let me know when you'd like to come through.

Hi, @Imthiaz.
Your welcome to collect from my office in Kensington, but you need to phone before you come to make sure that I'm in. There's usually someone here who can hand an order to you, so it's preferable to place an order before-hand. If you want to discuss stuff or look at it before you purchase, that's fine but then just let me know when you'd like to come through.

Back