Clyrolinx Recipes

Willan

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Good day Gents,

Here is an official thread of recipes you made with Clyrolinx concentrates.

Ensure that you follow the example in the second post to ensure that things are kept neat and easy to read for our users
Do share them.

Composition
3% Rose
3% Ice Cream
Balance
70VG/30PG
Steep time
3-4 days
Description
Hits the notes with a natural floral rose flavour exhale with a sweet vanilla ice cream on the inhale. A good all day vape that doesn't lose flavour or oversaturate your mouth

Great ideal @Willan. We are in dire need of some recipes made with the affordable Clyrolinx concentrates. Maybe we should ask the mods to move to the DIY recipes forum so we do not clutter up the Clyrolinx forum? And more traffic there.
I, for one, would be much more comfortable discussing this in a general forum.

Last edited:
I'd love to know more and see more recipes using their flavours

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Composition
2% Condensed milk
5% Watermelon
Balance
70VG/30PG
Steep time
2 weeks
Description
A very sweet candy like vape, the watermelon becomes quite fused with the addition of condensed milk, but has a unique flavor that any sweet tooth wil love. I have to add that this is not an all day vape, the sweetness is just too much and it works well with a cup of tea.

Great feedback gents, @Silver will this be within guidelines?

If its within the Clyrolink subforum (as it is now) then @Geoff can comment and discuss his product among the posts here as much as he wants.

If it goes into the general theeads in the DiY section then Clyrolinx needs to keep a distance.

This thread is currently inside the Clyrolinx subforum so its their call whether it should get moved. Lets wait for @Geoff to advise what he prefers.

Morning, everyone.

Thanks for posting the recipes. I hope that a lot more come through. Hi, @Silver, please go ahead and move the thread to the DIY recipes forum. The more traffic the better!

Regards
Geoff.

Cant seem to get any of my clyrolinx flavors to be smooth and not have a harsh exhale

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Cant seem to get any of my clyrolinx flavors to be smooth and not have a harsh exhale

I assume its down to personal taste as I too have that problem even after 4 weeks of steeping.

Yet other people I give my concoctions to tests give me mixed feedback. Some positive 2/3 and 1 same problem as me.. too harsh.

How long have you steeped and what % of all ingredients have you used.

I went at 85vg 15pg with 4%concentrate and 1.5mg nic.

Still not favourable for me but as I said the guys vaping the juices from Wesleys are enjoying my DIY. Anyone who has had Vapechem and CClouds however has become used to the smoothness of that I think.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Pretty much same percentage as you but 3mg nic steeped for up to 3 weeks

Pretty much same percentage as you but 3mg nic steeped for up to 3 weeks

I don't use any Nic.
So allows for smooth vape everytime.
Good luck

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

I assume its down to personal taste as I too have that problem even after 4 weeks of steeping.

Yet other people I give my concoctions to tests give me mixed feedback. Some positive 2/3 and 1 same problem as me.. too harsh.

How long have you steeped and what % of all ingredients have you used.

I went at 85vg 15pg with 4%concentrate and 1.5mg nic.

Still not favourable for me but as I said the guys vaping the juices from Wesleys are enjoying my DIY. Anyone who has had Vapechem and CClouds however has become used to the smoothness of that I think.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
Which Nick did you use

Vg or pg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Composition
2% Condensed milk
5% Watermelon
Balance
70VG/30PG
Steep time
2 weeks
Description
A very sweet candy like vape, the watermelon becomes quite fused with the addition of condensed milk, but has a unique flavor that any sweet tooth wil love. I have to add that this is not an all day vape, the sweetness is just too much and it works well with a cup of tea.
This sounds amazing
I'll get condensed milk concentrate

Morning all

I've been Busy with Fruity DIYing.

Trying to get that true taste of the fruits.

Litchi 1.8% to 2.1%
70/30
0.mg nic

Strawberry 2.2 to 2.8%
70/30
0.mg nic

Watermelon 1.6 to 1.9%
70/30
0.mg

Pomegrante at 1.5% is a low undertone taste.
70/30
0.mg nic

Back