Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
There are three master craftsmen in Helsinki Finland that share a workshop and produce some of the most sort after and beautiful mods around. Joni - CLZ, Joni - Brutal and Teppo - Wapari.

I have a couple of Wapari's and a Brutal is on my wish list but the one I have been after is the CLX Z. Well hopefully by the end of the week or very early next week I will have my CLX Z in my paw! Here are some pics before the DNA75C and wiring was done!
CLZ-X-1.jpg CLZ-X-2.jpg CLZ-X-3.jpg CLZ-X-4.jpg CLZ-X-5.jpg CLZ-X-6.jpg CLZ-X-7.jpg CLZ-X-8.jpg

My CLZ-X has arrived from Helsinki! Wow this mod is just wow... small and comfortable... really happy with it! :h:
CLZ-X01.JPG CLZ-X02.JPG CLZ-X03.JPG CLZ-X04.JPG CLZ-X05.JPG CLZ-X06.JPG CLZ-X-6.jpg CLZ-X07.JPG

Last edited:
This Mod is Outstanding. Quality is first class. Feels great in the hand too

IMG_2341.JPG

IMG_2342.JPG

IMG_2343.JPG

One day in about 20 years from now when the depreciation value of these mods are at like R2000 id be able to afford one of these beuaties.

Big envy on these mod owners

Just gorgeous @Rob Fisher and @Ash

@Ash, i didnt previously notice that the white mod (one on the right in the pic above) has what appears to be the fire button on the side at the top? Is that the fire button? How does that compare with conventional fire button placement?

Never seen that before

Just gorgeous @Rob Fisher and @Ash

@Ash, i didnt previously notice that the white mod (one on the right in the pic above) has what appears to be the fire button on the side at the top? Is that the fire button? How does that compare with conventional fire button placement?

Never seen that before

I find it a lot more comfortable to hold and fire the mod that way. To be honest I find it much easier than conventional mods

Excuse my ignorance and total lack of Google skills but how on earth does a person go about getting one of these? And what's the going rate if you don't mind me asking. Assuming somewhere in the 15-25K range?

Excuse my ignorance and total lack of Google skills but how on earth does a person go about getting one of these? And what's the going rate if you don't mind me asking. Assuming somewhere in the 15-25K range?

@Spyro unfortunately the Forma I got yesterday was the last one that was made... they were made in Helsinki Finland and to get one you had to join a closed Facebook group and get on a list for one. The modder has stopped making them because the sales slowed down because his customer base started wanting squonkers and they didn't want to pay the price for handmade high end mods so they switched production. The costs for these ranged from around the R12,000 mark depending on the materials used.

@Spyro I just spoke to the modder (Joni J. Ruottinen) and he is still making the occasional CLX Z. I'm about to get another one.

@Spyro I just spoke to the modder (Joni J. Ruottinen) and he is still making the occasional CLX Z. I'm about to get another one.

Thanks Rob, but when is exactly are you ordering? I'd kill to get one, but unfortunately I won't be able to spare the funds until December time. If by any chance you order any high end devices after Christmas, I'd really appreciate getting in on it.

S

Thanks Rob, but when is exactly are you ordering? I'd kill to get one, but unfortunately I won't be able to spare the funds until December time. If by any chance you order any high end devices after Christmas, I'd really appreciate getting in on it.

S

Shipping is included in the price @Spyro so when you ready to order I will put you in touch with Joni.

Just some more info... the CLZ X costs €720 (€650 plus €70 for DHL shipping to SA) and payment is upfront and will take anywhere from four to six weeks after the Stab Wood or Juma arrives in thier workshop in Helsinki.

This is the colour scheme for my next CLZ X due in Jan 2018.
CLZWhiteTeal.jpg

Back