Coil Master DIY Kit 3.0

Muhammad Peer

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
In all my years of vaping, I've never felt the need to scratch and check the authentication sticker to see if a product was genuine - until today.
I bought the Coil Master DIY Kit 3.0 from VapeClub after hearing so many people rave about it. Suffice to say, I was disappointed.
I blame the smashed box on VapeClub's courier of choice, DawnWing, but that's not the main issue I had with the kit.
It's just cheap quality items for a really high price.
  1. The tools have rough unfinished edges
  2. The springy pliers don't have any spring
  3. The cotton scissors cannot cut cotton
  4. There is a foam cutout for the items to fit into - but they don't -they were just chilling on top when I got it.
Overall, I regret buying it.
And I would advise others against it.

PS: It was a genuine Coil Master product

Not good to hear that sort of thing with what appears to be a reputable brand.

The vape scissors not cutting I can understand, those fold in scissors that are so called designed for vapers are simple garbage from my experience. As for the rest of the issues, is it unacceptable for the price point.

I have seen one of those Wotofo Kits in person and for the money some R500 or so the quility is very impressive. Wish they were around when I was shopping for one mid last year.

Happy with my Avidartisan Tool Kit from Vape Cartel, slightly cheaper than the Wotofo but the scissors are rubbish so replaced it with a small braid scissors from my local fishing store.

Last edited:
Back