Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
The Billet Bridge is a series of coil adapters for the Billet Box by Atmistique...They call this one the "Comfort" and it allows for the use of the Aspire mini Nautilus/Triton mini coil platform heads in the Billet Box tank. This adapter allows for a HUGE variety of head options. Made with tons of love in Greece from 304L stainless steel.
BBridge-comfort__48903.1464449325.350.350.jpg
NautilusBridge 002.JPG

Ah, the SXK BB also has such an adapter in the box. I am using it with the Aspire Nautilus BVC 1.8 ohm coils. Perfect so far for my fruity mixes. Good coil life and almost no moisture - aided and abetted by the dampless plug. Also vaping at 12W - battery life for days.

Ah, the SXK BB also has such an adapter in the box. I am using it with the Aspire Nautilus BVC 1.8 ohm coils. Perfect so far for my fruity mixes. Good coil life and almost no moisture - aided and abetted by the dampless plug. Also vaping at 12W - battery life for days.
Will have to give this a try @Andre , I have a spare Boro and was wondering if I should. Tried the kanger coil adapter, blech, and unfortunately dumped the bottom adapter ring with the coil when I threw it away, genius move on my side ne!:confused:

Will have to give this a try @Andre , I have a spare Boro and was wondering if I should. Tried the kanger coil adapter, blech, and unfortunately dumped the bottom adapter ring with the coil when I threw it away, genius move on my side ne!:confused:
I am using the Kanger adapter with Kangertech's 0.5 ohm Clapton coils. At this stage dedicated to my Menthol/Mint only juice - which is good with any coil and wicking. So, cannot say how good or bad it would be with other types of juices. Although, I first tried it on my Brother in Law's BB with some Elements Pink Lemonade, and it was great - but bear in mind that was just a few toots.

I am using the Kanger adapter with Kangertech's 0.5 ohm Clapton coils. At this stage dedicated to my Menthol/Mint only juice - which is good with any coil and wicking. So, cannot say how good or bad it would be with other types of juices. Although, I first tried it on my Brother in Law's BB with some Elements Pink Lemonade, and it was great - but bear in mind that was just a few toots.
Maybe I didn't prime properly, been so long since I used commercial, will have to try again. Luckily I have another adapter

Does this mean that one can use ready-made (shop-bought) coils in a BB then?

@Room Fogger This is good news indeed! When @RenaldoRheeder and @Andre were here with me, I saw a BB for the first time, but after being told that I'd have to make my own coils, I knew that it wasn't for me. This changes the picture somewhat.

Maybe I didn't prime properly, been so long since I used commercial, will have to try again. Luckily I have another adapter
My Brother in Law's Kangertech Clapton Coil was installed by Rudi at Vaper's Corner in Pretoria. Rudi really primed it properly. Personally, for my Menthol/Mint juice I do not prime at all, but let it stand for some time. I use 60VG juice.

@Room Fogger This is good news indeed! When @RenaldoRheeder and @Andre were here with me, I saw a BB for the first time, but after being told that I'd have to make my own coils, I knew that it wasn't for me. This changes the picture somewhat.
Now, wait a minute Madam!:D I did tell you about commercial coils in the BB, but then you were certainly overloaded with information. If you can wait that long, shall tell again and show when you do your Koringberg visit.
PS: The Peach juice you tasted was from an Aspire Nautilus commercial coil btw.

Last edited:
The Billet Bridge is a series of coil adapters for the Billet Box by Atmistique...They call this one the "Comfort" and it allows for the use of the Aspire mini Nautilus/Triton mini coil platform heads in the Billet Box tank. This adapter allows for a HUGE variety of head options. Made with tons of love in Greece from 304L stainless steel.
View attachment 121491
View attachment 121492

This is great @Rob Fisher
I loved those Nautilus BVC coils - they do give good flavour on lowish power vapes!

@Andre - how's the draw tightness with the BVC coils? Is it quite tightish? Like the old Nautilus Mini on say the 2nd smallest airhole - if you can recall?

Wanted to ask this question for ages regarding the commercial coils :confused: stupidity stopped me, and I was scared of a collective heart attach from the BB crowd who build:) , just shows you to ask and try everything, you might just find out that there are like minded people out there also experimenting, and they want to share the experience. Thanks for opening my mind again, the neural affliction I am currently being treated for is also to blame, bit slow in the thinking department.:D

@Andre - how's the draw tightness with the BVC coils? Is it quite tightish? Like the old Nautilus Mini on say the 2nd smallest airhole - if you can recall?
No, not as tight as that at all. About half as tight as on the Exocet/Flow. For me, a nice airy MTL.
How do you find the draw @Rob Fisher?

Last edited:
Now, wait a minute Madam!:D I did tell you about commercial coils in the BB, but then you were certainly overloaded with information. If you can wait that long, shall tell again and show when you do your Koringberg visit.
PS: The Peach juice you tasted was from an Aspire Nautilus commercial coil btw.

@Andre Sorry :blush: maybe it's Belinda's squonker I'm thinking of, that needs home-made coils? I remember the Peach and it was good. I've got all the time in the world - not planning on buying any more mods this year! I'm looking forward to my visit in Koringberg and especially the juices that you've so kindly made for me!

The adapters in the sxk are very cool for just popping a coil in and off you go.

Can’t seem to find the nautilus BVC in Durbs anywhere though o_O

@Andre Sorry :blush: maybe it's Belinda's squonker I'm thinking of, that needs home-made coils? I remember the Peach and it was good. I've got all the time in the world - not planning on buying any more mods this year! I'm looking forward to my visit in Koringberg and especially the juices that you've so kindly made for me!
Now there optimism at its best, no more mods this year and it's only February!:D Jokes aside, I'm trying to do that as well, Optimistic that this will work for me as well.

Now there optimism at its best, no more mods this year and it's only February!:D Jokes aside, I'm trying to do that as well, Optimistic that this will work for me as well.

@Andre Mods aren't my problem - yet. It's the juice that's my downfall. I'm doing pretty well though. I've finished about 4 bottles without opening anything new, other than 50/50 ones for the Priv - and they're ALL either ghastly or flavourless. They're all the house-brand of a certain vendor. I'll try to doctor them with some concentrates.

@Andre Mods aren't my problem - yet. It's the juice that's my downfall. I'm doing pretty well though. I've finished about 4 bottles without opening anything new, other than 50/50 ones for the Priv - and they're ALL either ghastly or flavourless. They're all the house-brand of a certain vendor. I'll try to doctor them with some concentrates.

@Hooked, I feel your pain. I have about 20 x 30ml and 10 x 50 ml unopened, and about 35 of various ones open that I'm busy with, luckily I diy. See attached. IMG_0038.JPG Maybe you should start reading the diy section, and ask for some help on how to juice them up. You don't have to give the brand name, let's see if the diy'ers can assist to make it more palatable for you. A help me save my juice thread there may work wonders.

Back