Competition Time!!! Who wants some VapeCon Tickets? And some....

Sash

Experienced Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Ticket-Comp.jpg

We've got 3 X Double Weekend passes to give away, plus we will give all 6 ticket holders a Majestic Vapor Co. T-Shirt, wear it on the day, come try the range at our stand(Stand 52) and we will give you a 60ml bottle of your choice!!!

How to win...

Like our page(Facebook) or Follow us(Insta)
Majestic Vapor, South Africa
@majesticvaporco
Like the competition post, tag the friend you would like to bring along and tell us why.

Tickets are not redeemable for cash.

Competition ends 15 August 2018.

T's & C's apply

====NOTE====
FOR ECIGSSA MEMBERS, simply like this post and tag a friend to enter. Rules above apply but it is not limited to Facebook and Instagram for you to enter. Get tagging!

Last edited:
Hmmm, its 2 tickets, you selected @Cor and @Steyn777, if you were to win, we should give the tickets to @Cor and @Steyn777 :qmeparto::qmeparto::qmeparto:

Imagine if we had to make you choose hehehe
Lol can't tag my wife maybe if I win I should give it to these two and that way insure there is no excuse they miss it... But the shirt I would like to keep though and the juice if I where to win

For me and @Fransvr74 my hubby because we love vaping and vapecon. Just we need thus so much if we dont win itbad luck then next year maby. We just had to much of bad luck with car problems and its fixed no but money is gone now so im holding tumbs and toes and fingers crossed to win. Good luck to all.
May the best one win. Majestic vapour keep up the good work and nice juices. Vapor love.

Sent from my SM-A300F using Tapatalk

Lol can't tag my wife maybe if I win I should give it to these two and that way insure there is no excuse they miss it... But the shirt I would like to keep though and the juice if I where to win
@Friep you are way to kind, thank you.

But I have to be there anyway because of the DIY Competition - I actually only entered (on FB) to see if I can win my friend a ticket. Like rewarding the people (I can now say people as I finally cracked my brother) that converts from the stinkies ever so often.:aplastao:

Hey Guys,
I edited the rules a bit for our forum members. Enjoy!

Ticket-Comp.jpg

We've got 3 X Double Weekend passes to give away, plus we will give all 6 ticket holders a Majestic Vapor Co. T-Shirt, wear it on the day, come try the range at our stand(Stand 52) and we will give you a 60ml bottle of your choice!!!

How to win...

Like our page(Facebook) or Follow us(Insta)
Majestic Vapor, South Africa
@majesticvaporco
Like the competition post, tag the friend you would like to bring along and tell us why.

Tickets are not redeemable for cash.

Competition ends 15 August 2018.

T's & C's apply

====NOTE====
FOR ECIGSSA MEMBERS, simply like this post and tag a friend to enter. Rules above apply but it is not limited to Facebook and Instagram for you to enter. Get tagging!
Thanks Sash i did all of them hope one of them im the lucky one. And thank you for this awesome prize up for grabs. Thanks again. Vapor love

Sent from my SM-A300F using Tapatalk

@Friep you are way to kind, thank you.

But I have to be there anyway because of the DIY Competition - I actually only entered (on FB) to see if I can win my friend a ticket. Like rewarding the people (I can now say people as I finally cracked my brother) that converts from the stinkies ever so often.:aplastao:

You got your brother off stinkies? Well done! You can put that on your CV as one of your major accomplishments in life!

Back