Considering Squonking and need help

Christian

New Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Good Morning to All

I am in an conundrum i love Dripping but more and more I can't Vape because I am driving long distances and can't stop to drip.

So i started looking at Squonking

My eyes opened up to a whole new world of vaping

Now to my questions

Where do i start what mods must i look at etc.

I am currently using Drop rda(Dual Coil 0.19ohm) with Voopoo Alpha 1 running at 100W

What will give me the same of similar vaping experience

Any suggestions will be welcomed

Thank you

Two options, regulated or Mech.
I like two battery regulated squonks, but my first love is a good quality mech with silver internals.
What sort of budget you on and what wattage do you run your voopoo?

I find squonking awesome. :)

If you looking for a mod that will last you a whole day and you don't mind bulkiness then i would recommend the GBox.
If you have two or more batteries and want a lighter mod with more aesthetic appeal then go for the RSG squonker.
Atties i find for great flavour tend to be 22mm single coil devices like the Hadaly, Flave, Wasp, Hadeon, Soul S and so on. The more expensive ones can be purchased as a clone version and still produce super flavor.
If however you like more airflow and cloud production but still maintaining very good flavour then a 24mm atty with a bottom feeding pin is your route like the Morphe, Goon, Reload, Recoil, Armageddon, CSMNT, Dead Rabbot or Apocalypse RDA's.

Feel free to pm if you have any more questions. :)

have 2 sets of batteries (4 18650) so Dual Battery then
100W atm

If i can will like to use the Drop i have for Squonking (unless its not good suggestions)

Regulated or Mech i have no idea what to use

Bulky doesn't bother me at all

Bugget R 1500 for mod

Last edited:
100W atm

If i can will like to use the Drop i have for Squonking (unless its not good suggestions)

Bugget R 1500 for mod

@100 watts, definitely regulated, I personally don't think the drop is ideal for squonking due to the airflow position but I could be wrong

100W atm

Bulky doesn't bother me at all

Bugget R 1500 for mod

Pop the Drop on a regulated squonker and you golden. The nice thing is you don't have to worry about keeping the coil builds and your battery specs in mind all the time.
Upgrade the RDA when you ready. I use a dead rabbit on all my squonks and have a drop in the post

Two options, regulated or Mech.
I like two battery regulated squonks, but my first love is a good quality mech with silver internals.
What sort of budget you on and what wattage do you run your voopoo?

Third option; semi-regulated.

After owning many different regulated mods I pulled the trigger and went for my first squonk mod - the semi-regulated Wismec Luxotic BF Box. Single battery, up-to-100w and a bottle system that is 100% mess free makes me love mine.

At R1000 for the mod and atty combo (it's a really great atty) I absolutely love it. It's the best money I've ever spent on anything vape related.

It's blown my socks off! Not a single regret. It's worth having a look at.

Thank you for all the help guys
I went with the
GeekVape GBOX Squonker 200W Kit Black & Red

Will let you know how it goes

Thanks again

Nothing to be ashamed about @Christiaan, I also sqounk. A lot! Lol

Cogratulations on the setup! Tastes differ but in my opinion nothing beats the flavour of a good rda and convenience of a squonk mod.

Keep us posted on your experience.

Regards

Friend of mine is using a Dead Rabbit will try and see difference
Will let you guys know

Good Morning to All

I am in an conundrum i love Dripping but more and more I can't Vape because I am driving long distances and can't stop to drip.

So i started looking at Squonking

My eyes opened up to a whole new world of vaping

Now to my questions

Where do i start what mods must i look at etc.

I am currently using Drop rda(Dual Coil 0.19ohm) with Voopoo Alpha 1 running at 100W

What will give me the same of similar vaping experience

Any suggestions will be welcomed

Thank you

I have not read any of what was said above or in your post BUT!

I have only one piece advice.

BUY a Reo Mods Squonker

Enough said

I use both those rda on the Gbox as well!
Only gripe I have is the bottle the Gbox comes with.

What cotton are you using with your drop?

I have not read any of what was said above or in your post BUT!
BUY a Reo Mods Squonker

Reo is the OG , but IMO there are other (cheaper) alternatives just as good and it looks like the OP is a regulated squonker type of guy.

I would much rather invest in a good single batt regulated squonker (Therion 75c with upcoming Replay function) comes to mind.

For that matter why not go full tilt , Gloom FTW! :p

Reo is the OG , but IMO there are other (cheaper) alternatives just as good and it looks like the OP is a regulated squonker type of guy.

I would much rather invest in a good single batt regulated squonker (Therion 75c with upcoming Replay function) comes to mind.

For that matter why not go full tilt , Gloom FTW! :p

Or that. Gloom for the absolute win. Love mine alot

Back