Cool ice effect

Mollie

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi people does anyone know how to make a concentrate to create that cool ice effect when you inhale
I tried to put 1% TFA koolada in my Fruity mixes but it's not quite there

Thanks in advance

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

For a cool, non menthol, inhale add FA Polar Blast. For a cool, non menthol, exhale, add WS-23 (30%). Start at 0.5 % for each.

For a cool, non menthol, inhale add FA Polar Blast. For a cool, non menthol, exhale, add WS-23 (30%). Start at 0.5 % for each.
Thanks I got the ws-23 will get FA polar Blast when I need to stock up again

I searched now
Can I use tfa menthol for the menthol effect? Either for inhale or exhale

I searched now
Can I use tfa menthol for the menthol effect? Either for inhale or exhale

Yes, you can, but menthol is not neutral like WS-23 and Polar Blast. It will add that menthol taste with the cool. Try 0.5 % menthol plus 0.5 % WS-23.

Yes, you can, but menthol is not neutral like WS-23 and Polar Blast. It will add that menthol taste with the cool. Try 0.5 % menthol plus 0.5 % WS-23.
I'm first gonna try ws 23 cause I got it I'm working on this recipe
I vaped on flower power on ice last weekend and I love it just need to mix up with sweet strawberry cause I used strawberry ripe last night
7a1682d3e07a6caa9dd4af3f9a38b251.jpg
dd5049d171c931a3f544689292ecc3da.jpg

I'm first gonna try ws 23 cause I got it I'm working on this recipe
I vaped on flower power on ice last weekend and I love it just need to mix up with sweet strawberry cause I used strawberry ripe last night
7a1682d3e07a6caa9dd4af3f9a38b251.jpg
dd5049d171c931a3f544689292ecc3da.jpg

That is a boatload of Dragonfruit...

I do not think it is too much being one of the mainstay flavours and not just as an emulsifier. I love this recipe by Tootall, which also uses TFA Dragonfruit at 3 %.
I don't have kiwi or the other strawberry flavour maybe I will try lychee

I do not think it is too much being one of the mainstay flavours and not just as an emulsifier. I love this recipe by Tootall, which also uses TFA Dragonfruit at 3 %.

Well then I will have to give it a go. Have been looking for a nice lychee recipe for a while.

Back