Crafted Coils - Desce bag size discussion

Did you buy a mini for the gloom?

Sent from my VIE-L09 using Tapatalk
Size: 11.45cm x 6.35cm

Fits most single 18650 Box Mods

thought that would be sufficient. if not no worries.

Size: 11.45cm x 6.35cm

Fits most single 18650 Box Mods

thought that would be sufficient. if not no worries.
The issue is the gloom is too wide, these measurement are of the outside, it was provided to me by the manufacturer, I need to measure them and correct the sizes on the website

The issue is the gloom is too wide, these measurement are of the outside, it was provided to me by the manufacturer, I need to measure them and correct the sizes on the website

No worries
Thanks buddy

Sent from the abyss

Am creating this thread to house some posts that will be moved here from the Vape Mail thread

Once moved, they will appear above this one.

On the topic of the Desce bags

I was on @akhalz new website yesterday and looking at them admiring the colours

I will admit i was a bit confused which one I should go for.

Luckily my colour choice (black bag with grey writing) was out of stock because i think i might have also gotten the wrong size.

@akhalz, perhaps when you get a chance you can explain which bag one should get for which mod?

On the topic of the Desce bags

I was on @akhalz new website yesterday and looking at them admiring the colours

I will admit i was a bit confused which one I should go for.

Luckily my colour choice (black bag with grey writing) was out of stock because i think i might have also gotten the wrong size.

@akhalz, perhaps when you get a chance you can explain which bag one should get for which mod?
Haha
I think I may have saved you from making the purchase ;)

Am creating this thread to house some posts that will be moved here from the Vape Mail thread

Once moved, they will appear above this one.
Thanks Silver.

If anyone wants to know what size they should buy they can just leave a comment here and we'll get back to you ASAP.

Any other questions you may have can also be directed to me via PM, I will endeavour to reply to them as soon as I can.

Thanks Silver.

If anyone wants to know what size they should buy they can just leave a comment here and we'll get back to you ASAP.

Any other questions you may have can also be directed to me via PM, I will endeavour to reply to them as soon as I can.

Mid size for Gloom?
I also assume you don't stock mid. only small and large :)

Mid size for Gloom?
I also assume you don't stock mid. only small and large :)
Regular works, it is a bit loose for the Gloom.

They don't make an inbetween size, I will liaise with the manufacturer and see if it's possible.

I’m using the small one for my monark @BioHAZarD and it is just fitting, the gloom IAN going to struggle, the bigger one will work

Back