Crafted Coils - Hadeon style caps - discussion

That i dunno but don't think so. If he can get his hands on the hadeon upgrade kit i am sure he will make a plan!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Hey guys, I've looked into it, the airflow plugs are tiny, we can't machine those, it will have to be injection molded, the caps themselves I can do.

Sent from my VIE-L09 using Tapatalk

Wait a sec, I have a friend with a 3D printer we can print the plugs

@akhalz would it be possible for you to look into suppling us a complete set cap with plugs?
It may not be worth your time and will probably cost more than getting from Psyclone.

At moment they selling the caps with plugs for $18.50 +/- R220 ex ship and customs but even if you add R100 extra onto that as we splitting the costs will be around R320

Would it be viable for you to make caps for us bud?

@akhalz would it be possible for you to look into suppling us a complete set cap with plugs?
It may not be worth your time and will probably cost more than getting from Psyclone.

At moment they selling the caps with plugs for $18.50 +/- R220 ex ship and customs but even if you add R100 extra onto that as we splitting the costs will be around R320

Would it be viable for you to make caps for us bud?

Yes it will be viable, my caps currently retail for around R350, I'm sure I can make a plan if there are enough orders, but it will be an ecigssa only price.

Yes it will be viable, my caps currently retail for around R350, I'm sure I can make a plan if there are enough orders, but it will be an ecigssa only price.

Awesome. Im always up for supporting local bud.
@TheV what you think about this bud?

I would like black and clear Hadeon caps as well as a set of plugs. :)
@akhalz ..... do you make them exactly the same with the removable 510 tips?
I make all my caps with 810 tips, so you have the option to use any inner bore sized 810 you prefer, I do make tips in 3 bores, 6mm, 8mm and 10mm

Before this ill have to do a Eric Cartman, sucki suckii 5 dolla
tumblr_myw34sPLSA1s1vreno1_500.jpg
This has nothing to do with the group buy. Why nt post it in the jokes thread

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters

just making this thread to move some posts from the general forum into
They will appear above this one when they have been moved

This forms part of the vendor's subforum so discussions about their offerings and services can freely take place here

just making this thread to move some posts from the general forum into
They will appear above this one when they have been moved

This forms part of the vendor's subforum so discussions about their offerings and services can freely take place here

Thank you @Silver

I just came to the pc to start this thread :--) much appreciated

If anyone has any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask whether here or via PM.

Good evening everyone,

I've been in contact with my friend with the 3D printer, he's going to print samples of the plugs tonight, there's a possibility we might be able to machine the plugs but we'll see how well the printer does.

Since I already have a design ready for the Entheon caps we'll modify it and easily make the Hadeon kit.

Keep a watch on this post for updates.

P2260915.JPG

I have a few Entheon caps to clear if anyone wants

What I have left:

4 x Black Delrin
1 x White Delrin
2 x PMMA.

Pricing:

Black Delrin:
Price: R140

White Delrin:
Price: R140

PMMA:
Price: R160

Prices all exclude shipping.
Local: R100
International: $55

Google Doc for Entheon Caps: https://goo.gl/forms/U08MOyiMMUfLEetx2
Google Doc for Contact Details: https://goo.gl/forms/IkhQ8bDA1wtCBz7k1

Pricing never to be repeated.

The 3D printed plugs are perfect, so we are on like a scone, I haven't started production on the caps as yet, I'd first like make the plugs.

I'll be supplying 4 plugs per cap, I know how these small parts get lost, I will also make a few spares to keep.

Production on caps should begin next Monday, if that does go through we might have the caps by the following Monday ready to ship.

I see people requesting coloured o-rings in the group buy thread, I have a dedicated supplier for o-rings I will contact them and see if they have stock of the colours. I normally supply Viton o-rings which to me are the best in terms of quality but they only come in brown.

EDIT:

The plugs are cheap to print so the costs are looking good for the moment

The 3D printed plugs are perfect, so we are on like a scone, I haven't started production on the caps as yet, I'd first like make the plugs.

I'll be supplying 4 plugs per cap, I know how these small parts get lost, I will also make a few spares to keep.

Production on caps should begin next Monday, if that does go through we might have the caps by the following Monday ready to ship.

I see people requesting coloured o-rings in the group buy thread, I have a dedicated supplier for o-rings I will contact them and see if they have stock of the colours. I normally supply Viton o-rings which to me are the best in terms of quality but they only come in brown.

EDIT:

sounds awesome. I am in for a cap as well as orings if @TheV confirms there is no work around for the group buy

EDIT:

Hi @akhalz i just wanted to know if you would know if these caps would fit the sxk entheon, just purchased one and hoping these caps fit, would appreciate the feedback on your thoughts.

Thanks

Hi @akhalz i just wanted to know if you would know if these caps would fit the sxk entheon, just purchased one and hoping these caps fit, would appreciate the feedback on your thoughts.

Thanks
is the SXK not a 1:1 clone .... so should fit?

is the SXK not a 1:1 clone .... so should fit?
I have no idea lol I just pulled the trigger on @Jp1905 ‘s one without much research but in hope the hadeon cap fits as I had the authentic but the hadaly was doing damage to it so sold it instead. Now with this hadeon I decided to sxk it to see if it matches up to its predecessor and if so the Auth will be inbound!

I'm keen on this local Hadeon Kit. As per the usual, black with medium bore 810 tip and a quad-core alien coil for the RDA

Thanks
I can't guarantee that it will fit, I used the original for the specs

Back