Crafted Coils - Introduction

Crafted Coils

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Crafted Coils Final.jpg

Hi ECIGSSA, I'm Hasan, the founder and owner of crafted coils, with the utmost sincerity I am humbled to be here, I have been waiting for this moment a long time and I must thank the Admins first and foremost for taking me into consideration to join the local supporting vendors here on ECIGSSA. It was brought to my attention that some of the forum members vouched for me and a big thanks goes out to those that have. I hope to be an asset to the community not just with coil building and supply but also on many other fronts.

About myself.
I'm a passion driven individual, when I'm passionate about something, I go all in. This passion all began with me leaving the stinkies in June 2016. As many here, I haven't been in the scene as long, but my passion for vaping is great. I started building my own coils in November 2016, at the time I used to build for myself and a few friends, bearing in mind I used to build totally by hand without a drill or any tools, this helped me learn a lot which in turn helped me get to where I am today.

The beginning of crafted coils.
I approached House Of Vape in May 2017 who then took a leap of faith and introduced my coils at the store and the response was nothing short of amazing. From there the brand grew into something much bigger than I anticipated. I'm currently still working which means my time is divided and makes it very difficult to manage everything so I've handed in my resignation but I was requested to stay longer than I wanted, but life goes on.

The philosophy behind my coils, we spend so much money on e-liquid, we should get the very best out of every last drop, this is why my range of coils are very small, I take the time to test a certain variation before I put them into production. I also offer a guarantee on custom made coils, if I recommend something and it doesn't work in the way you asked, I'll replace the set.

High-End.
From the time I started vaping I was always interested in improving my vape experience and not just in terms of flavour but also in terms of mods and atty's, thus I was thrust into the High-End scene, this portion of the market is really small here in South Africa but it is steadily growing.

Enthusiastically I decided to have a crack at bringing in small quantities of High-End gear, but the market is very limited and the willingness to spend big amounts is seen as a sham but I still have and will bring in a few great pieces from time to time, my aim is to bring in a quantities that are viable for us locally but will help bring the costs down.

Manufacturing of vape gear
I have delved into manufacturing and it is very possible I will be locally producing a lot of accessories that will definitely rival the big boys in the industry in terms of pricing and quality. All these products will fall under the SAVAGE(South African Vape Gear Enthusiasts) banner, which is still part of Crafted Coils but it will be for the locally manufactured goodies.

The future is looking bright for us here and I wish everyone well. I thank everyone for their continued support and I look forward to many many great moments here

PA021006-watermarked.jpg IMG_20170831_010250-watermarked.jpg

Welcome @akhalz , very detailed introduction. You have some sick looking coils there! Do you maybe have info you might share regarding the prices and availability for the coils?

Also, im looking at going lower watts, but need a faster ramp-up coil.... any suggestions? or builds that can buy from you?

Welcome as a supporting vendor @akhalz
Great introduction!

Wishing you all the best !

I can personally vouch for Hasan as I have been using his coils for the last past 4-6 months and haven't made any coils or used any coil spools..until today when I realised I ran out of crafted coils! I still have a set but those were for my skyline which I almost used on my armor this morning!

Hasan's coils bring out the full flavour in your atties, whether single coil or dual coil and they last for months! My armor set was tossed last night after I found they carbonised very quickly and flavour was dying out quickly, this set I have had for 4 months now and I used it for all my dessert flavours.

The sets on my solo and Entheon are still like new and are 1 month and 2 months used, and are still running strong.

The OCD of Hasan really helps in producing the best quality coils and he always asks for feedback on how you find his coils and he tries to cater to your needs of your atty as well as providing lots of advice.

The enthusiasm you bring to market @akhalz is refreshing.
I already have some of the beauty rings you have produced and they are equal in quality and a fraction of the cost of the international ones.

I wish you all the best and look forward to giving you my monies :D

@akhalz for President !!!

I ordered some DESCE bags from him and there was an issue with my order.He drove all the way from Benoni to Pretoria to rectify the order on a Friday late afternoon.

Thanks very much for sorting out my order and for going the extra mile.

Watch this space.There is some great stuff coming from Hasan.

Welcome @akhalz , very detailed introduction. You have some sick looking coils there! Do you maybe have info you might share regarding the prices and availability for the coils?

Hi Shatter, thank you, as for pricing it starts at R150 for a set of Micro-Aliens, then 26 gauge aliens are R240, mech fused build which is 3x26 fused with 46 gauge those go for R280 and lastly and slowly becoming my most popular coil is the quad core aliens which are 4x29 aliened with 38 gauge these retail for R300 a set, I do supply a generous amoun of wire so you may tweak it to your liking.

Regarding low wattage builds, those you'll need high ohm build, above 0.4 ohms, currently I don't make anything that ohms out that high, I will be looking into it in the near future.

**Edit, Something to keep in mind that the higher ohm builds are almost always quicker to ramp up, because they have very little wire mass, also I've found ohmage doesn't correlate to flavour, it's all about finding the right variation that works the best ;)

I can personally vouch for Hasan as I have been using his coils for the last past 4-6 months and haven't made any coils or used any coil spools..until today when I realised I ran out of crafted coils! I still have a set but those were for my skyline which I almost used on my armor this morning!

Hasan's coils bring out the full flavour in your atties, whether single coil or dual coil and they last for months! My armor set was tossed last night after I found they carbonised very quickly and flavour was dying out quickly, this set I have had for 4 months now and I used it for all my dessert flavours.

The sets on my solo and Entheon are still like new and are 1 month and 2 months used, and are still running strong.

The OCD of Hasan really helps in producing the best quality coils and he always asks for feedback on how you find his coils and he tries to cater to your needs of your atty as well as providing lots of advice.

Thanks @Cobrali I appreciate your business and I plan to continue conducting business in this way. My customers are the stars in my story :)

The enthusiasm you bring to market @akhalz is refreshing.
I already have some of the beauty rings you have produced and they are equal in quality and a fraction of the cost of the international ones.

I wish you all the best and look forward to giving you my monies :D

Thanks @Christos like I said with Cobrali, I value everyone's business and input, I would not have been this enthusiastic had it not been for all the happy customers ;-)

@akhalz for President !!!

I ordered some DESCE bags from him and there was an issue with my order.He drove all the way from Benoni to Pretoria to rectify the order on a Friday late afternoon.

Thanks very much for sorting out my order and for going the extra mile.

Watch this space.There is some great stuff coming from Hasan.

@SAVapeGear, my sincerest apologies again for the issue, hoping to rectify the cause of it really soon, lets hope it's easy sailing from here on out. As for going the extra mile, I feel it is my duty to rectify any issue immediately, I'd rather have happy customer than a dissatisfied customer.

Hi @akhalz - welcome to the Forum and all the best :clap::clap::clap: - Now reading from the beginning of this Thread - no mention has been made of the material used to build your coils. I will apologize right now if I’m mistaken but please confirm.

Thank You so much and looking forward to your comments.

Best Regards - Max

Hi @akhalz - welcome to the Forum and all the best :clap::clap::clap: - Now reading from the beginning of this Thread - no mention has been made of the material used to build your coils. I will apologize right now if I’m mistaken but please confirm.

Thank You so much and looking forward to your comments.

Best Regards - Max

Hi @Max , i think @akhalz will put up a separate thread soon to discuss his coil offerings in more detail

Back