Crafted Coils - SAVAGE - Caps & Tip

Crafted Coils

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
SAVAGE2.jpg

Good day members of ECIGSSA,

Today we are proud to release some of the most wanted accessories for the High End Enthusiasts, caps and tips.

We have Haku, Armor and Flave 22 caps in stock as well as a variety of drip tips 810 as well as 510 tip all tailored to suit your vaping style.

Best part of it all, they are ready to be shipped.

Pics and prices are included in the order form.

Make sure you read through the first page of the document before completing the rest of the form.

Please follow the link to place your order today:
https://goo.gl/forms/L6k25VtjA1WmTTV43

P1260782.JPG

I, for one, would like to first see all the pics and prices before I fill in all the required personal details.

Everything is included in the document guys, Entheon caps are in production, should be done in the next week or so, Flave 24 caps are on the menu as well, but no ETA as yet.

I, for one, would like to first see all the pics and prices before I fill in all the required personal details.

Hi Andre, if you fill in your details and decide not to complete the form I do not receive your details, if you proceed past that section the pics of the caps are all available under each heading. As well as pics of the tips.

Hi Andre, if you fill in your details and decide not to complete the form I do not receive your details, if you proceed past that section the pics of the caps are all available under each heading. As well as pics of the tips.
Ok, I get it, but it still entails a lot of details I have to complete before I can see the goodies and their prices. Just not customer friendly for me.

Ok, I get it, but it still entails a lot of details I have to complete before I can see the goodies and their prices. Just not customer friendly for me.

I for one want some of those desche bags, but honestly this seems like so much effort I haven't bothered.

I for one want some of those desche bags, but honestly this seems like so much effort I haven't bothered.

This method is just easier for invoicing, I'm sorry you guys feel that way, how can I make it easier?

I've moved the contact details page towards the end of the doc, maybe this helps?

Did the same for DESCE bags, I hope it makes it easier for you guys

If you still have any problems let me know and I will try and rectify it.

Well I must commend you on listening to constructive criticism from your clients and taking such a rapid approach towards rectification @akhalz ... well done sir

Well I must commend you on listening to constructive criticism from your clients and taking such a rapid approach towards rectification @akhalz ... well done sir

Thank you for the kind words sir

I do take pride in customer satisfaction.

Criticism is always welcome, it's the only way I can fix the issues at hand.

Also guys please bare with me for time being, I'm trying to get the website up and running, it's taking longer than I expected.

I wish I had the budget to get everything going all at once, my thought was to first get the products out there, then sort out the knitty gritty stuff, but I will try and get the webstore up and running ASAP, so it makes it easier for everyone to browse and buy.

Thank you. More user friendly now.

I will also change the pics as soon as I get time to take better quality ones.

Pics also added to the DESCE Sleeves document so you can see exactly what colour you are choosing :)

Thank you for the kind words sir

I do take pride in customer satisfaction.

Criticism is always welcome, it's the only way I can fix the issues at hand.

Also guys please bare with me for time being, I'm trying to get the website up and running, it's taking longer than I expected.

I wish I had the budget to get everything going all at once, my thought was to first get the products out there, then sort out the knitty gritty stuff, but I will try and get the webstore up and running ASAP, so it makes it easier for everyone to browse and buy.

I concur. Was a pleasure dealing with @akhalz.

Awesome stuff! I'm personally a lot more comfortable navigating a page then trying to figure out how to use a Google document! Definitely a win @akhalz !

Looking really good @akhalz. Nice, clean layout. Clear pictures and good navigation. Think you're onto a winner here.

Back