Crafted Coils - SAVAGE (South African Vape Gear Enthusiasts)

Crafted Coils

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
SAVAGE2.jpg

This thread is dedicated to all the imports and manufactured products that are offered by us.

We offer a range of accessories locally manufactured using only the best locally sourced materials, as the business grows bigger there will be imported materials such as Ultem, some woods and hybrids which aren't available locally.

All manufactured items will carry a guarantee which will be mentioned in each thread as every product will carry a different guarantee.

We pride ourselves on service delivery and quality, high levels of quality controls are put in place so every product you see here will have to adhere to before being sold by us, whether locally produced or internationally sourced.

Please follow this thread if you want to keep up with the latest offerings from us.

DESCE Sleeves

NEO SLEEVE MINI V2
Mini- 3mm Neoprene w/ drawstring closure (4.5"x2.5") Fits most single 18650 Box Mods

Price: R170

COLORS AVAILABLE:
Body-Black, Print- Dark Charcoal
Body-Dark Olive, Print-Dark Charcoal
Body- Red, Print-Florescent Pink
Body-Navy, Print-Steel Blue
Body-Camo, Print-Light Tan
Body-Turquoise, Print-Pink
Body-Purple, Print-Turquoise
Body-Kelly Green, Print-White
Body-Charcoal Grey, Print-Red
Body-Maroon, Print-Rust
Body-Mustard, Print-Brown

desce-all-1.jpg

NEO SLEEVE REGULAR V2
3mm Neoprene w/ drawstring closure (4.5"x3.5") Fits most dual 18650, Billet Box, & Larger Box Mods

Price: R190

COLORS AVAILABLE:
Body-Black, Print- Dark Charcoal
Body-Dark Olive, Print-Dark Charcoal
Body- Red, Print-Florescent Pink
Body-Navy, Print-Steel Blue
Body-Turquoise, Print-Pink
Body-Purple, Print-Turquoise
Body-Kelly Green, Print-White
Body-Charcoal Grey, Print-Red
Body-Maroon, Print-Rust
Body-Mustard, Print-Brown

desce-reg-all.jpg

NEO SLEEVE MECH
Mech Sleeve- 3mm Neoprene w/ drawstring closure (5"x1.75") Fits most single 18650 Mech Mods up to 25mm

Price: R190

COLORS AVAILABLE:
Body-Black, Print-Dark Charcoal

DESCE-MECH-NEO-SLEEVE-BLACK.jpg

NEO SLEEVE ATTY
Mech Sleeve- 2mm Neoprene w/ drawstring closure (2.5"x1.75") Fits 22mm-30mm RDA’s, RTA’s, & Tanks

Price: R160

COLORS AVAILABLE:
Body-Black, Print-Dark Charcoal

desce-rda2.jpg

____________________________________________________________________________________________

All prices exclude shipping. Depending on your area you will be sent a quote for shipping.

Wholesale prices will be available on request.

Please mail me on info@craftedcoils.co.za for more info.

Please fill out the google doc provided below so I may add your details to my system and invoice your order out.

https://goo.gl/forms/shzUkHU9NCXWYkdJ3

That looks great @akhalz !!
All the best with this

SAVAGE PMMA Beauty Rings

I have only a few in stock so first come first serve, colours are shown in the pics.

Frosted White

Pieces available: 17

Price: R110

PC080271.JPG

Frosted Blue

Pieces Available: 1

Price: R180

PC080266.JPG

Frosted Dark Pink

Pieces Available: 2

Price: 180

Looks like red, but its called super pink. Which is really dark
PC080254.JPG

Frosted Peach

Pieces Available: 3

Price: R180

PC080261.JPG

All prices exclude shipping. A flat rate R100 will be charge for local shipping. If you are in an outlying area please contact me for pricing.

The White Frosted can be dyed as well but will cost an extra R100 per ring per colour. If more than 5 people come forward wanting a specific colour I will charge R180 per ring.

New Years Day Special

Suicide Mods Jack Skeleton Squonkers.

Made in the UK.

I have the first batch of Jack Skeleton Squonkers, they were ordered in August but were only delivered end of November. Due to the quality of the 3D printing I'm not entirely happy with them, the recommended retail for them is £139 which equates to approximately R2350, using the current exchange rate, directly from Suicide. That excludes International shipping and duties. I've decided to let these go below RRP to recoup some cash so I can reinvest the money in better products.

It has copper contacts, and a plastic squonk bottle, the internals are well made but the outer isn't well printed, lost of overrun which can be cleaned out but I haven't the time or patience to do.

Below is a list of what is available:

#002 Pink Body with Green Accents.

Price: R2000 including free local shipping.

View attachment 117765 View attachment 117766 View attachment 117767 View attachment 117768

#004 Black body with Red accents

View attachment 117769 View attachment 117770 View attachment 117771 View attachment 117772 View attachment 117773

#005 Black body with Blue accents

Price: R2000 including free local shipping

View attachment 117774 View attachment 117775 View attachment 117776 View attachment 117777

#006 Pink body with Black accents

View attachment 117778 View attachment 117779 View attachment 117780 View attachment 117781

#007 Green body with Pink accents

Price: R1900 including free local shipping.

This one has a few pieces missing from the back section, the nostrils from the skeleton.

View attachment 117782 View attachment 117783 View attachment 117784 View attachment 117785 View attachment 117786

#008 Gold body with Black accents

Price: R1800 including local shipping.

This one is splitting at the bottom when the door is installed, but a replacement is supposedly on its way.
View attachment 117789 View attachment 117790 View attachment 117787
The split can be seen clearly in the picture above.

View attachment 117788

Lastly #025 Green body with black accents.

View attachment 117791 View attachment 117792 View attachment 117793 View attachment 117794

I will not be bringing more of these, they have promised me a few more which are supposedly on their way, but I have no idea when those will be landing. I will post them up as soon as I get them.

Okay so I'm willing to let all of these go for R1675 each but excluding shipping.

All the colours in sleeves are also still available.

Those look great @akhalz
Which devices are the tips for?

810 and 510, unfortunately no BB tips as yet

Sent from my VIE-L09 using Tapatalk

Anything suitable for the Hadaly @akhalz ?
My Hadaly tip gets quite hot...

Yes I do Silver, there's a wide chuff style tip that'll fit the Hadaly

Please include one of these in my order. Preferably in black

Please post pic of hadaly tip.. does it sit flush ?

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters

Aaah I see. I think I speak for all for asked but we need hadaly specific tips.. resessed inwards at bottom to sit flush

Aaah I see. I think I speak for all for asked but we need hadaly specific tips.. resessed inwards at bottom to sit flush

I agree with @JsPLAYn. Need one that sits flush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with @JsPLAYn. Need one that sits flush

Let's do this, I'll post up a doc and see how many people want and based on that I'll decide if it'll go into production.

Let's do this, I'll post up a doc and see how many people want and based on that I'll decide if it'll go into production.

Count me in

Back