Crafted Coils - Testimonials

Crafted Coils

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Dear valued customers

This thread is dedicated for testimonials only, please post your feedback here, please give us a rating out 10 regarding service and product quality

If there are any issues we will endeavor to resolve them as soon as possible.

Crafted coils - Thanks.jpg

I will just quote what I wrote in the introduction and 10/10 for all the coils I have used from Hasan! Flavour off his coils are phenomenal!

"I can personally vouch for Hasan as I have been using his coils for the last past 4-6 months and haven't made any coils or used any coil spools..until today when I realised I ran out of crafted coils! I still have a set but those were for my skyline which I almost used on my armor this morning!

Hasan's coils bring out the full flavour in your atties, whether single coil or dual coil and they last for months! My armor set was tossed last night after I found they carbonised very quickly and flavour was dying out quickly, this set I have had for 4 months now and I used it for all my dessert flavours.

The sets on my solo and Entheon are still like new and are 1 month and 2 months used, and are still running strong.

The OCD of Hasan really helps in producing the best quality coils and he always asks for feedback on how you find his coils and he tries to cater to your needs of your atty as well as providing lots of advice."

Back