Cuboid mini kit - opinions?

GrantRez420

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Vapers!

I am seriously itching to get my hands on one of these kits, I would just like to hear from current owners/users what your general thoughts are on this device?

I have searched the forums and didn't find too much info on it from owners, if this has been discussed before, please could you point me in the right direction. Basically I'm just looking to reaffirm my decision to spend.

Thanks Vapers

As you say, not many reports on here, which generally is not a good sign. People tend to speak only of the good, not the bad. If I remember correctly there were some reports on the atomizer not being good at all, but you could use a different atomizer of course. Maybe do a Google search too.

Hey man , i have one of those. Really happy with it, only minus for me is the battery life as i vape at 0.16 ohms .lasts about half a day at 60w. The notch coil it comes with has tons of flavor and will give more battery life.

My friend has one, it looks cool but the SS version scratches very easily.
The atomizer (tank) does spit a bit at times, also I find that it has a certain "taste" to it which I have not yet experienced on other atomizers or coils I have tried.

The one thing which really put me off the device was the fact that you cannot just pop in a new battery should the internal one get old or if it dies midday. More so if after a while the battery gets old, probably going to need to get a new mod.

I personally went with an iStick Pico instead and do not regret it one bit!

The 0.5ohm ss coil is also good for dl hits and flavor is tops
Nice to hear a positive opinion right off the bat! Thanks for that.
Question: have you messed around with the rebuildable? What is your take on it?

I have the mod but not the atty. Its a great stealthy device

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to hear a positive opinion right off the bat! Thanks for that.
Question: have you messed around with the rebuildable? What is your take on it?
I only used the rba as it came ready built , the draw is a bit too tight for me so i never really used it....I'll try and build my own coil soon and give another shot. I must say despite many negatives I've come across on the net ,the notch coil really surprised me, flavor is on par with my tfv4.

I'd personally rather go for a Evic mini with tank combo or a Pico, they use 18650 and you wont worry about the battery going bad since you can just swap it out.

Back