DISCOUNT QUIZ - 15% off of all flavour concentrates.

Geoff

Experienced Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hello, ECIGSSA members.

Find the two answers to the following quiz to claim a discount on Clyrolinx flavours:-

Question: You are somewhere on Earth. You walk 1km south, then 1km west and then 1km north. You end up exactly where you started. Where are you?

There are two answers.

Point A. North Pole.

Point B. 1km south of the North Pole.

Point C. A point south of the North pole where the Earth’s circumference is 1km.

Point D. 1km south of Point C.

Point E. Equator.

Point F. 1km north of the Equator.

Point G. 1km south of the Equator.

Point H. South Pole.

Point K. 1km north of the South Pole.

Point L. A point north of the South Pole where the Earth’s circumference is 1km.

Point M. 1km north of point L.

Your answer should be two letters; e.g. AB or BC etc. (One letter for each answer/each place).

Use your answer as the coupon code to claim a 15% discount on all flavour orders placed online at www.clyrolinx.co.za.

On flavour orders valued at over R500.00, Clyrolinx will also supply 2 litres of VG and 1 litre of PG free!

This offer is valid until 31st March 2017.

Hello, ECIGSSA members.

Find the two answers to the following quiz to claim a discount on Clyrolinx flavours:-

Question: You are somewhere on Earth. You walk 1km south, then 1km west and then 1km north. You end up exactly where you started. Where are you?

There are two answers.

Point A. North Pole.

Point B. 1km south of the North Pole.

Point C. A point south of the North pole where the Earth’s circumference is 1km.

Point D. 1km south of Point C.

Point E. Equator.

Point F. 1km north of the Equator.

Point G. 1km south of the Equator.

Point H. South Pole.

Point K. 1km north of the South Pole.

Point L. A point north of the South Pole where the Earth’s circumference is 1km.

Point M. 1km north of point L.

Your answer should be two letters; e.g. AB or BC etc. (One letter for each answer/each place).

Use your answer as the coupon code to claim a 15% discount on all flavour orders placed online at www.clyrolinx.co.za.

On flavour orders valued at over R500.00, Clyrolinx will also supply 2 litres of VG and 1 litre of PG free!

This offer is valid until 31st March 2017.
Haha! Too awesome!

Thanks for making my brain hurt @Geoff :-D

Thats awesome @Geoff!!
What a cool idea

image.jpg

Anyone got the answer right yet? Maybe a litttle tip this side, i struggle sometimes to even follow the gps correctly :)

Haha - Placed our order yesterday ;) awaiting our delivery. The discount paid for our courier fee lol.

Really great initiative, a bit of a tricky one but got there initially :D

:aplastao:[/QUOTE]
Anyone got the answer right yet? Maybe a litttle tip this side, i struggle sometimes to even follow the gps correctly :)[/QUO
Haha - Placed our order yesterday ;) awaiting our delivery. The discount paid for our courier fee lol.

Really great initiative, a bit of a tricky one but got there initially :D

Thanks for your order. I'm glad that you managed to get the answer. I have another couple of quiz questions waiting in the wings.

Order done as well
Can't wait to try out some of the recipes here.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

My order is also in :aplastao:
Let the experimentation begin :aaaaa:

@Geoff Holy crap that was a hectic puzzle. Got a whole study full of planetary drawings now :--P

Got my delivery today

a7b1bd889d5c4e570f92892015b8bcb0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Awwww man. Mine is delivered, but I have to wait till next week when I'm back at the office to open it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heck, first the quiz, now my bank is offline. To much for this time of the morning. Will try again later today.

Thanks for the great deal though it was rather challenging!

Regards

Paid and confirmed! At last.

Just calculated, between the quiz discount and additional stuff for placing an order over R500, that came to an 26%+ saving.

Awesome! And that on top standard prices that are very reasonable as they are!

Regards

Last edited:
Made it *just* in time and there are some CLY flavours I have been dying to try! Awesome comp @Geoff !! :) Thanks for tagging me @Oceanic Vapes ! :)

Hello, Everyone.

I would like to thank you for your participation in the quiz. Whether orders were placed or not, I hope you had fun with it. for those who placed orders, I hope that the discount was helpful. Thanks to @Oceanic Vapes for tagging others. Forums and social media are not my strong points!

I'll have a new quiz starting next week. How's your maths?

Cheers
Geoff.

Hello, Everyone.

I would like to thank you for your participation in the quiz. Whether orders were placed or not, I hope you had fun with it. for those who placed orders, I hope that the discount was helpful. Thanks to @Oceanic Vapes for tagging others. Forums and social media are not my strong points!

I'll have a new quiz starting next week. How's your maths?

Cheers
Geoff.
So it's over? :(

Back