DIY Breakfast Recipes

Andre

Reonaut
VIP
LV

Awards
This is the thread for DIY Breakfast recipes.
  1. Please only post DIY Breakfast recipes that you have mixed, steeped/cured and tasted and like a lot. Please do not post recipes you are still testing.
  2. If you sourced (including adaptions) the recipe from somewhere else, please provide a link to your source if available.
  3. Kindly include a short description for the Index if not apparent from the name. Do not forget the brand names of the concentrates used.
Please feel free to repost your favourite Breakfast recipe from other threads.

TFA or TPA = The Flavor (Perfumer's) Apprentice
CAP = Capella
FA = FlavourArt
FW = Flavor West
LA = LorAnn
FLV = Flavorah
INW = Inawera
NF = NaturesFlavors
CLY = Clyrolinx
JF = Jungle Flavors
RF = Real Flavours
Loc = Loco Flavours
MB = Molinberry
OOO = One on One Flavours
PUR = Purilum
HS = Hangsen
FE = Flavorsexpress
MF = Medicine Flower
TFM = The Flavour Mill
LB = Liquid Barn
WF = Wonder Flavours
DIYFS or DFS = DIY Flavor Shack

INDEX
  1. Cereal Marshmallow Strawberry Milk - Sugary and Sweet Cereal Marshmallows sitting in a nice rich bowl of Strawberry Milk. (@Dane)
  2. Cereal Milk - The sugary and sweet milk from the bottom of a bowl of fruity pebbles. (@Dane)
  3. Clapton Crunch - Fresh bowl of sugary and original Cap'n Crunch Cereal, with fresh milk. (@Dane)
  4. Dane's Cereal Perfection - A big bowl of crunchy cereal soaked with sweet milk and topped of with berries and strawberries. A @Dane masterpiece.
  5. Creamy Fruit Loops - as the name says. Creation of @moonunit.
  6. Frosties - Spot on frosted flakes. (@dstroya)
  7. PB Breakfast - Nutty, ceamy, biscuity, milky, corny, peanutty all wrapped up in little bottle. Whipped up by @GregF.
  8. Lupe by skiddlzninja - delicious fruit loops. (@Caveman)
  9. Fruit Loopy - without overpowering lemon. Created by @Greyz
  10. Lemony Butter Loops - a great cereal mix with light lemon and butter cream notes. From the masterchef @DanielSLP.
  11. Cereal - @William Vermaak reported this one, which he says is an exact clone of ANML Looper.
  12. ANML Looper clone - tried and reported by @Max as a great cereal juice.
  13. Pebbles by NotCharlesManson - lemon/lime forward Fruity Pebbles dead on. (@Gonzilla)
  14. SadLad Cinnamon Toast Crunch by Rageisalotofwork - perfect rendition of an American cereal made of wheat and rice squares coated in sugar and cinnamon. (@Gonzilla)
  15. Raspberry Yogurt, dead on a tub of raspberry yogurt. (@Andre)
  16. Tony's Revenge - Frosted Flakes on Steroids. (@Wimmas).
  17. Milk Marshmallow Cereal Strawberry Breakfast Cream Conspiracy. Loops & crunchy marshmallows in strawberry milk. Created by @method1.
  18. Strawberry yoghurt, just like the stuff our kids eat. An adaption of a popular yoghurt recipe by @veecee.
  19. 27 Floops, a cereal vape with balanced sweetness and creaminess, a very subtle lemon note and in-your-face crunchiness. Made by @Wesley.

Last edited:
Thanks for the thread @Andre. I really love cereal vapes!

Initially I mixed up all 3 of DIYorDIEs cereal recipes and I love all 3 of them! Mixed up bigger batches recently as they are just great.

1. Cereal Marshmallow Strawberry Milk
Description: Sugary and Sweet Cereal Marshmallows sitting in a nice rich bowl of Strawberry Milk
Link: http://diyordievaping.com/2015/12/25/cereal-marshmallow-strawberry-milk-diy-ejuice-recipe/

2. Cereal Milk
Description: The sugary and sweet milk from the bottom of a bowl of fruity pebbles
Link: http://diyordievaping.com/2015/08/13/cereal-milks/ (I omitted brown sugar as I don't have it and could not find it, don't think the DX version will do here and also used FA Hazelnut at 0.25%)

3. Clapton Crunch
Description: Fresh bowl of sugary and original Cap'n Crunch Cereal, with fresh milk
Link: http://diyordievaping.com/2015/08/13/clapton-crunch/ (Used FA Hazelnut @0.25%)

I steeped longer than what is called for. In my experience they are good after 2 weeks, but EXCELLENT after 4 weeks!

This is one of my own creations inspired by the "mothers unicorn milk" clone (http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/121795/Mother%27s+Unicorn+Milk).

I absolutely love it! So smooth! You get the cereal, berries and strawberries up front and the milk on exhale (if I had to describe it...)

Description: A big bowl of crunchy cereal soaked with sweet milk and topped of with berries and strawberries (this description took a lot of creativity to think of, and I am not that creative...)

Recipe:
TFA Acetyl Pyrazine - 0.75%
TFA Berry Crunch - 5%
TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust - 3%
TFA Bavarian Cream - 2%
TFA Sweet Cream - 1.5%
FA Meringue - 1%
TFA Strawberry Ripe - 2%
TFA Vanilla Custard - 2%

Flavour total = 17.25%
Mixed at 70 (VG) / 30 (PG)

This one sat in the cupboard for 6 weeks, only cracked open the bottle today. I would say steep this one for 2 weeks and then test, the longer the better I guess.

image.png This is a creamy fruitloops I have been working on. If you want some more lemon kick out of it reduce berry crunch and add some FW fruit rings. Great shake and Vape but can do with at least a weeks steep for the creams to develop.

Just about to ask for some breakfast recipes following

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Frosties!! This juice tastes authentic and a real shake and vape (normally nothing is vapable for me straight away but this is!). Really amazing and must try if you're sick of all the lemon cereals (that taste like no cereal that I've ever tasted!)

(TFA) AP 1%
(FW) Yellow cake 2%
(FA) Cream fresh 1%
(FW) Hazelnut 1%
(FA) Marshmallow 1%
(FA) Meringue 2%
(CAP) Supersweet 1% (I used TFA Sweetener @2%)

Give it a mix and taste that tiger ;)

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/410262/Frosted+Flakes+by+Shroomy

PB Breakfast
CLY Peanut Butter - 6%
CLY Shortbread - 1.5%
CLY Caramel - 1%
CLY Cream - 1%
CLY Ice Cream - 2%
CLY Vanilla Gold - 1%
CLY Hazelnut - 0.5%
CLY Caramel Popcorn - 0.5%
CLY Milk - 1%
TFA Acetyl Pyrazine - 0.5%

Mixed this up while farting around and initially it was not very good at all. After about two weeks I tried again and it wasn't too bad but I still thought something was missing. I added the Caramel Popcorn and let it sit for another few days. Now it taste like breakfast.
I thought the Peanut Butter would be too strong at 6% but it isn't, in fact the Caramel Popcorn comes through more.
Nutty, Creamy, biscuity, milky, corny, peanutty all wrapped up in little bottle.

Frosties!! This juice tastes authentic and a real shake and vape (normally nothing is vapable for me straight away but this is!). Really amazing and must try if you're sick of all the lemon cereals (that taste like no cereal that I've ever tasted!)

(TFA) AP 1%
(FW) Yellow cake 2%
(FA) Cream fresh 1%
(FW) Hazelnut 1%
(FA) Marshmallow 1%
(FA) Meringue 2%

qmzX5nA.png

Lupe By skiddlzninja

(FA) Almond 0.4%
(TPA) Bavarian Cream 3%
(FA) Cookie 1%
(FW) Fruit Rings 4%
(CAP) Marshmallow 3%
(FA) Meringue 1 %

https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/1133#lupe_by_skiddlzninja

Original creator says 3 weeks steep, but good after 1 week and man I cracked it open this morning at 1 week steep and its delicious. One of the best fruit loops juices I've had. Still a slight lemony taste from the Fruit Rings but I don't mind that, tastes a lot like the sugary coating on fruit loops. Great recipe for me. Was initially going to wait the full 3 weeks before sharing but it's good enough to share now.

Lupe By skiddlzninja

(FA) Almond 0.4%
(TPA) Bavarian Cream 3%
(FA) Cookie 1%
(FW) Fruit Rings 4%
(CAP) Marshmallow 3%
(FA) Meringue 1 %

https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/1133#lupe_by_skiddlzninja

Original creator says 3 weeks steep, but good after 1 week and man I cracked it open this morning at 1 week steep and its delicious. One of the best fruit loops juices I've had. Still a slight lemony taste from the Fruit Rings but I don't mind that, tastes a lot like the sugary coating on fruit loops. Great recipe for me. Was initially going to wait the full 3 weeks before sharing but it's good enough to share now.

Ive had something of his in the past, he is a really good mixer. Knows his stuff.

upload_2016-9-14_21-35-52.png
I can't take the amount of Lemon in every Fruit loops juice I had tried or tasted.
Here's my take on a popular Fruit Circles juice but tweaked to how I like it.
The lemon is still there but it's very subdued and almost non-existant (as I wanted)

View attachment 67692
I can't take the amount of Lemon in every Fruit loops juice I had tried or tasted.
Here's my take on a popular Fruit Circles juice but tweaked to how I like it.
The lemon is still there but it's very subdued and almost non-existant (as I wanted)
What do you taste in Fruit Circles with Milk? I'm trying to determine if its just my batch that is bad or if its just not agreeing with me. Stuff taste awful to me. Tastes like milk that has just gone sour.

Lemony Butter Loops
3% Rice Crunchies TFA
2% Fruit Circles TFA
1% Marshmallow FA
2% Butter Cream CAP
1% Malted Milk TFA
1% Cream Fresh FA
1% Bavarian Cream CAP
(OPTIONALS)
1% Cinnamon Sugar Cookie TFA
0.5% Sucralose TFA

Steep time: 3 days but I have shake and vaped.

A good cereal mix with a light lemon and butter cream notes.
I have personally found fruit circles to be a very potent cereal concentrate, I have used the rice crunchies to tame the beast.

Last edited:

(TFA) AP 1%
(FW) Yellow cake 2%
(FA) Cream fresh 1%
(FW) Hazelnut 1%
(FA) Marshmallow 1%
(FA) Meringue 2%

Hey buddy. I want to mix this up, but is this like eating the frosties dry or does it have the warm milk effect too?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Ok guys,

I thin I found gold. This is an almost exact clone of ANML Looper. Mixed it up a week ago and it's so worth it. This is so Fruit Loops as I've gotten so far

Source: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/92786/Cereal

3% TFA Bavarian Cream
3.5% TFA Berry (Crunch) Cereal
5% TFA Fruit Circles
3% TFA Marshmallow
3% TFA Sweet Cream

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok guys,

I thin I found gold. This is an almost exact clone of ANML Looper. Mixed it up a week ago and it's so worth it. This is so Fruit Loops as I've gotten so far

Source: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/92786/Cereal

3% TFA Bavarian Cream
3.5% TFA Berry (Crunch) Cereal
5% TFA Fruit Circles
3% TFA Marshmallow
3% TFA Sweet Cream

Just mixed 100ml of this! Hope it's gold.
I find fruit circles to be very lemon pledge like but it does go away after a week of steeping. Also I have been using TFA FC at 3% or less.

Just mixed 100ml of this! Hope it's gold.
I find fruit circles to be very lemon pledge like but it does go away after a week of steeping. Also I have been using TFA FC at 3% or less.

I kind of shot myself in the foot with this one. I had to go buy my wife a box of fruit loops so she could "test" to make sure it tastes the same, and it does. Now I had to order her a AL-85 and Hadaly and I have to mix more

I kind of shot myself in the foot with this one. I had to go buy my wife a box of fruit loops so she could "test" to make sure it tastes the same, and it does. Now I had to order her a AL-85 and Hadaly and I have to mix more

I have it the other way around. My wife is insisting I try fruit loops even though they dont taste like they used to so I can see what fruit loops tastes like. Unfortunately I dont do cereals and want bacon and eggs etc etc.
Bought her a minikin boost and a switchbox but she doesn't want to use the minikin o_O

Hi @Andre. Thanks and appreciation for all the effort you put into maintaining the DIY Recipe pages, so I feel bit out of line pointing out that this thread does not have an index yet. Could you possibly have a look to update it?

Thanks/Regards

Hi @Andre. Thanks and appreciation for all the effort you put into maintaining the DIY Recipe pages, so I feel bit out of line pointing out that this thread does not have an index yet. Could you possibly have a look to update it?

Thanks/Regards
Your are more than welcome, @Raindance, but we are still on page 1. Thus, the lack of Index.

Hi - Breakfast Cereal Feedback :aaaaa:

@KZOR @Andre @Rude Rudi @Silver

The Recipe :-
17 - ✅BFKyle-v1Ⓜ️ x 1
Bavarian Cream TFA - 2%
Berry Crunch TFA - 2.5%
Cream Fresh FA - 3%
Fruit Circles TFA - 7%
Marshmallow TFA - 2%
Sweet Cream TFA - 1.5%
70/30 - 3 Weeks

Original Recipe - http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/113936/ANML Looper Clone (v1)

The Build :-
Alto 22 - BFKyle-v1 - In Prog
RTA - Single Coil Build
Wire : Ni80
Type : Alien - Daniel
@smilelykumeenit
Gauge : 3 x 32Ga/40Ga
ID : 2.5mm
Wraps : 5.5
Spacing : 0.2mm
Leg Length : 4mm
Ohms : 0.83
Watts : 24 to 28
Cotton : Cotton Candy
eJuice : BFKyle-v1
eJuice Mix : 70/30
Nicotine : 0mg
Mixed : 27/04/2017
Tested : 24/06/2017

The Mod :-
The Vaporesso Target Mini 40W
Flavour - :applaudit::applaudit: - Steeping works
IMG_8598.JPG

Hi - Breakfast Cereal Feedback :aaaaa:

@KZOR @Andre @Rude Rudi @Silver

The Recipe :-
17 - BFKyle-v1️ x 1
Bavarian Cream TFA - 2%
Berry Crunch TFA - 2.5%
Cream Fresh FA - 3%
Fruit Circles TFA - 7%
Marshmallow TFA - 2%
Sweet Cream TFA - 1.5%
70/30 - 3 Weeks

Original Recipe - http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/113936/ANML Looper Clone (v1)

The Build :-
Alto 22 - BFKyle-v1 - In Prog
RTA - Single Coil Build
Wire : Ni80
Type : Alien - Daniel
@smilelykumeenit
Gauge : 3 x 32Ga/40Ga
ID : 2.5mm
Wraps : 5.5
Spacing : 0.2mm
Leg Length : 4mm
Ohms : 0.83
Watts : 24 to 28
Cotton : Cotton Candy
eJuice : BFKyle-v1
eJuice Mix : 70/30
Nicotine : 0mg
Mixed : 27/04/2017
Tested : 24/06/2017

The Mod :-
The Vaporesso Target Mini 40W
Flavour - :applaudit::applaudit: - Steeping works
View attachment 99222

Yes, this is a fantastic Looper recipe. I made a sizable bottle and love it. Fantastic feedback!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A froot loops juice (Naked Fish - Wahoo) was actually what got me interested in DIY so I'm a bit of a hypebeast when it comes to the cereal vapes. Have mixed probably 8 or more froot loops recipes and clone attempts but am still searching for the one that hits the note perfectly for me.

Here are two absolute bangers that anyone interested in cereal vapes should try. Was surprised no one had posted them here yet!

Pebbles by NotCharlesManson
https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/1127

CAP Sugar Cookie - 4%
TFA Graham Cracker Clear - 3%
CAP Lemon Lime - 2%
FA Meringue - 2%
FW Blood Orange - 1.5%
FA Vienna Cream - 1.25%
LA Cream Cheese Icing - 1%
TFA Toasted Marshmallow - 1%
FA Black Cherry - 0.75%
FW Hazerlnut - 0.50%

Comments: Lemon/lime forward Fruity Pebbles dead on. An American brand similar to Froot Loops but a bit different, it's a citrus and cherry flavored flake cereal. I like to leave this one to steep a couple of weeks at least to give time for the fruits to calm down and for the cream and marshmallow to develop. Once steeped this has such a thick mouthfeel to it, just delicious. Have vaped through 200ml and have a dedicated amber boston round bottle I mix into whenever it starts getting low.

SadLad Cinnamon Toast Crunch by Rageisalotofwork
https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/23772#sadlad_toast_crunch_by_rageisalotofwork

CAP Sweet Cream - 3.5%
CAP Cinnamon Danish Swirl - 3%
CAP Cereal 27 - 2.5%
FA Cream Fresh - 1%
TFA Rice Crunchies - 1%
TFA Toasted Marshmallow - 1%
TFA Pie Crust - 0.75%

Comments: Cinnamon Toast Crunch is another American cereal made of wheat and rice squares coated in sugar and cinnamon. Rage absolutely nailed it with this recipe, it's been 4 or 5 years since I was last in the states but this recipe brought that taste back to me immediately after dripping it onto my coils. I have messed around a little with adding a drop or two of super sweet to get that sugar encrusted vibe of CTC but it's perfect as is. Have been through 100ml's of this already and have another 100ml steeping. If you enjoy cinnamon vapes and have the ingredients give this one a try!

Here are two absolute bangers that anyone interested in cereal vapes should try. Was surprised no one had posted them here yet!

Yip, these are bangers, no doubt! I posted them under the What did you mix today" forum a while back.
Pebbles is rather tasty but needs a proper steep. I tasted it after 2 weeks and it wad bleh... I tried again after 4 weeks and it was beautiful!!!
The SadLad is decent but lacks a little something for me... I've got one or two versions steeping, will let you know how it turns out.

Back