DIY Dessert & Candy Recipes

Andre

Reonaut
VIP
LV

Awards
We are starting a thread for each juice category (fruit, beverage, tobacco, dessert & candy, bakery, menthol/mint and breakfast). This is the thread for DIY Dessert recipes.
  1. Please only post DIY Dessert or Candy recipes that you have mixed, steeped/cured and tasted and like a lot. Please do not post recipes you are still testing.
  2. If you sourced (including adaptions) the recipe from somewhere else, please provide a link to your source if available.
  3. Kindly include a short description for the Index if not apparent from the name. Do not forget the brand names of the concentrates used.
Please feel free to repost your favourite Dessert or Candy recipe from other threads.

TFA or TPA = The Flavor (Perfumer's) Apprentice
CAP = Capella
FA = FlavourArt
FW = Flavor West
LA = LorAnn
FLV = Flavorah
INW = Inawera
NF = NaturesFlavors
CLY = Clyrolinx
JF = Jungle Flavors
RF = Real Flavours
Loc = Loco Flavours
MB = Molinberry
OOO = One on One Flavours
PUR = Purilum
HS = Hangsen
FE = Flavorsexpress
MF = Medicine Flower
TFM = The Flavour Mill
LB = Liquid Barn
WF = Wonder Flavours
DIYFS or DFS = DIY Flavor Shack

INDEX:
  1. Bourbon Peach Pudding. (@Andre)
  2. Creamy Salted Caramel. (@Andre)
  3. Vanilla Mint Ice Cream. (@Larry)
  4. Creamy Caramel Custard. (@kyle_redbull)
  5. Strawberry Cream. with sweet Raspberry exhale. (@Greyz)
  6. Malted Scustard, Vanilla cream with malted milk and melted Strawberry Taffy. (@Feliks Karp)
  7. Blawberry Plasm, Black Cherry with Strawberry Taffy and Bubblegum. (@Feliks Karp)
  8. Frozen Chai or Spicy Ice Cream. (@rogue zombie)
  9. Strawvana, a very successful local commercial juice. Recipe released by @Mike, mixologist and owner of Mike's Mega Mixes. A strawberry vanilla softserve swirl with that yummy red raspberry syrup.
  10. Best Vanilla Custard, a @zadiac creation.
  11. Belgian Waffle Delight by @JanVanRiebeeckVaped.
  12. Licorice Allsorts (@Andre)
  13. Simone, a peppermint crisp tart by @NewOobY.
  14. Raspberry Cupcake by @Greyz.
  15. Strawberry Cream by @DanielSLP.
  16. Coconut Dream, Graham crust with milky and sweet Coconut exhale, by @incredible_hullk.
  17. Mint Choc Chip Ice Cream, a DIYorDIE masterpiece, reported by @KZOR. Original with notes here.
  18. Horror from the Void, a musk-fruit chewing gum by @Feliks Karp.
  19. Pistachio Ice Cream by @incredible_hullk.
  20. Butter Pecan Custard, not too sweet, not too nutty, just enough custard (@Andre)
  21. Mi-go a go go, soft vanilla mousse with apple chunks and a sprinkle of rasberry pieces by @Feliks Karp.
  22. Sweet Strawberry Cream, stawberries one can taste with a tangy sweet zing. (@Andre)
  23. Seed of the Dweller, apple danish with choc swirls and vanilla ice cream, by @Feliks Karp.
  24. Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge, a HIC recipe. (@Clouds4Days)
  25. Strawberry Snake, vanilla ice cream sandwich on a strawberry backdrop, by @Raindance.
  26. Blueberry Ice Cream by @DanielSLP.
  27. Creamy Caramel Pear, a @Deckie original.
  28. Chocolate Milk by @DanielSLP.
  29. Sweet & Light Vanilla Custard by @Faheem777.
  30. Strawberry Milk (Nesquick) by @DanielSLP.
  31. Routhless Lemon Donut Atrocity, a cross between a lemon cream and a zoo biscuit. (@method1)
  32. Custard King, a super rich dessert like cream with a RY4 ending. (@incredible_hullk)
  33. King's Breakfast, Peanut Butter and Banana goodness by @Raindance.
  34. Pineapple Fridge Tart, the name says it all - a SA favourite. An @acorn creation.
  35. Coffee D by @Faheem777, coffee dessert - bold, but not overbearing, espresso inhale with light vanilla and tiramisu exhale.
  36. Strawberry Shortcake Bar, a soft Strawberry cake with delicious biscuit undertones. (@Greyz)
  37. Thai Coconut Ice Cream, reported by @Rude Rudi.
  38. Strawnana Ice Cream by @Kalashnikov
  39. Plum Brûlée, simple yet complex tasting. A @rogue zombie creation.
  40. Banana Brulee, orgasmically thick and creamy with just the right amount of sweetness. (@Rude Rudi)
  41. White-chocolate-cranberry-lemon-truffles, created by @Andre.
  42. Blunila Bee, full-bodied, buttery Blueberry Custard presented by @Vino1718.
  43. Creme de Orange, creme brulee spritzed with fresh orange, created by @Rude Rudi.
  44. Dulce de leche, the Argentine way - smooth, sticky and just sweet enough. (@Andre)
  45. Rhubarb & Custard, contrasting bitter and sweet. Something different. (@Andre)
  46. Rhubarb Brûlée by @Andre
  47. Strawberry & Cream, a simple, yet addictive, mix with a vivid and candy strawberry with undertones of heavy whipped cream. Perfected by @DanielSLP
  48. Toblerone, milk chocolate with honey and almond nougat. Created by @GregF.
  49. Frozen Wannabe, a Lychee and Peach frozen yogurt by @Friep.
  50. Persimmon Brûlée, a flavourful and accurate Persimmon in a delicate and light brûlée base. (@Andre)
  51. Creme du Pear, a creamy , thick brulee with soft pear undertones celebrated by a delicious, creamy custard. Creation of @Rude Rudi.
  52. Figaro, a Fig Creme Brulee constructed by @Rude Rudi.
  53. Rose Milked, strawberry ice cream wrapped in cheesecake. @DanielSLP's interpretation of the famous Rose Milk by DIYORDIE.
  54. Triumvirate, melted neopolitan ice cream. A remix of Mr Harwick's Threesome by @DanielSLP.
  55. Peach Mango Jello Custard, a Peach and Mango jelly drenched in rich custard. Created by @DanielSLP.
  56. Ultramilk, one of the best custard recipes ever. Creation of @Vino1718.
  57. Ultramilk Strawberry Custard by @Vino1718.
  58. Apricot Creme. A luscious apricot baked custard kissed with toasted almonds. By the master mixer @Rude Rudi.
  59. Butternut Custard. A voluptuous custard complimented by a creamy dollop of creamy butternut and a hint of rich cinnamon. Created by @Rude Rudi.
  60. Limui Jelly, a quirky, indescribable jelly candy that will keep you guessing...by @Rude Rudi.
  61. Green Jelly Thingy, a sweet, slightly sour jelly candy. Work of @rogue zombie.
  62. Murky Daughters. A creamy and light vanilla ice cream adorned by a delicate splash of fresh coffee. Magically created by @Rude Rudi.
  63. Plum Custée. A sultry, dense and creamy custard delicately infused with fresh plums. Creation of @Rude Rudi.
  64. Queen's Marmalade. A delicious, thick, citrus marmalade, fit for royalty...by his royal highness @Rude Rudi.
  65. Raspberry Ice Cream. The name says it all - delicious. Created by @Lawrence A.
  66. Litchi Bears. Litchi flavoured Gummy Bears. Work of @Adephi.
  67. Blueberry Brulee. A decadent vanilla custard crowned with caramlised sugar and aromatised with fresh, sweet blueberries. From the work bench of @Rude Rudi.
  68. White ChocMint Fudge. Rich, creamy white chocolate fudge with a refreshing hit of mint. Created by @Strontium.
  69. Dragon Fire & Fairies. An unusual, but delicious, combination of absinthe, cinnamon and dragonfruit. [Reported by @Andre]
  70. Fab Fig Flan. A mouth-watering thick and creamy flan, infused with voluptuous fresh figs and a drizzle of honey. Creation of @Rude Rudi.
  71. Blood Orange Cheesecake. A decadent orange cheesecake spritzed with a wedge of fresh orange. From @Rude Rudi's recipe book.
  72. Lemon Condensed Milk Fridge Tart. Takes you back to your childhood. Created by @Andre.
  73. Butterscotch Nice-Cream. A rich & creamy vanilla ice cream drenched with homemade butterscotch sauce. By @Rude Rudi.
  74. Blueberry Jam Monster Remix. Prominent Blueberry balanced with creamy butter and toast. Reported by @JB1987.
  75. Deez Jelly Bomb. Its Sweet, Sour, Juicy and Jelly. This bomb created by @Dietz.
  76. Simple Speckled Eggs. By @Faheem77.
  77. Affogato. A generous scoop of vanilla ice cream drowned with a shot of espresso and a trickle of chocolate. Creation of @Rude Rudi.
  78. Pomilla. A lusciously creamy yogurt Panna Cotta crested with fresh pomegranate rubies. By @Rude Rudi.
  79. 1 2 3 Banoffee. A voluptuous oral orgasm of ripe bananas smothered in whipped cream and sultry toffee. Created by @Rude Rudi.
  80. Mango Brulee. A delectable, rich and creamy creme brulee infused with fresh mango. Work of @Rude Rudi.
  81. Apple Brulee. A decadent, rich and creamy Creme Brulee married with a sweet & fragrant apple pie filling. By @Rude Rudi.
  82. Delightfully Turkish. Sticky, fragrant rose flavoured jelly cubes dredged with icing sugar. Masterpiece of @Rude Rudi.
  83. Yummies. Scrumptious peanut butter and coconut squares drizzled with velvety milk chocolate. By @Rude Rudi.
  84. Dotty Gonads - a Requiem for a Chocolate. Speckled Eggs. Creation of @zandernwn.
  85. Pop my Cherry. A popping cherry lollipop popper! Tried and tested by @Rude Rudi.
  86. Forest Panna Cotta. An uber creamy panna cotta drenched in a vibrant forrest fruit coulis. Created by @Rude Rudi.
  87. Mango Panna Cotta. A luscious & velvety Panna Cotta mizzled with fresh mango. By @Rude Rudi.
  88. Blackberry & Lime Fool. Smashed blackberries folded into thick, sweet cream. By @Rude Rudi.

Last edited:
UvfsK86.jpg

The name says it all. I omitted the honey - the creator says it is excellent with or without. Found the recipe here. As he says "super smooth and very flavorful". A favourite of mine.

I steep all my mixes as a matter of course, but the creator says you can shake and vape this one.

Bourbon Peach Pudding
2% FA White Peach
2% FA Custard
2% TFA Kentucky Bourbon
1% FA Cinnamon Ceylon
optional 0.5% FA Honey

Last edited:
UvfsK86.jpg

The name says it all. I like less sweet so omitted the honey. Found the recipe here. As he says "super smooth and very flavorful".

Bourbon Peach Pudding
2% FA White Peach
2% FA Custard
2% TFA Kentucky Bourbon
1% FA Cinnamon Ceylon
optional 0.5% FA Honey
Thanks @Andre , going to mix some up tonight.

UvfsK86.jpg

The name says it all. I like less sweet so omitted the honey. Found the recipe here. As he says "super smooth and very flavorful". A favourite of mine.

I steep all my mixes as a matter of course, but the creator says you can shake and vape this one.

Bourbon Peach Pudding
2% FA White Peach
2% FA Custard
2% TFA Kentucky Bourbon
1% FA Cinnamon Ceylon
optional 0.5% FA Honey
This sounds delicious :)

I don't find honey to be sweet, in this recipe it's going to tie all those flavours together. It's worth a shot with the honey. Also, honey does need a few days to settle, it's very sharp right after mixing.

This sounds delicious :)

I don't find honey to be sweet, in this recipe it's going to tie all those flavours together. It's worth a shot with the honey. Also, honey does need a few days to settle, it's very sharp right after mixing.
It is delicious. The creator says it is excellent with or without the honey. I love it without, but shall give it a go with at some stage.

I cannot resist Greek desserts, of which many take honey. Just tasted my first Greek dessert juice - Melopita. The FA Honey at 0.5 % is just perfect in there. Next up is a Baklava.

Don't you love it when one finds a recipe, which suits your palate AND you have all the concentrates!

Looking forward to hear your impressions on this one.
Absolutely @Andre . I've cursed with a crazy palate & battle to find anything that sticks to me. I often mix up something I can't wait to taste it. After a week or 2 steeping it's great but the more I vape it the weirder it becomes and eventually I can't stand it - hence the "Rabbit Hole" but greatly cheaper than buying juice. If you come across a Baklava receipe please post a link, in the meantime i will look too.

Absolutely @Andre . I've cursed with a crazy palate & battle to find anything that sticks to me. I often mix up something I can't wait to taste it. After a week or 2 steeping it's great but the more I vape it the weirder it becomes and eventually I can't stand it - hence the "Rabbit Hole" but greatly cheaper than buying juice. If you come across a Baklava receipe please post a link, in the meantime i will look too.
I have a Baklava recipe, curing at the moment. I will cost you the grand sum of $3 here - 12th recipe down the page.

VDcHSW1.jpg
I am not a big lover of caramel juices. With some exceptions - e.g. VM4 Oak Aged Special Reserve. This one, however, has bowled me over.

Adapted, to prevent too much (cloying for me) sweet, from this recipe. If you like more sweet, follow the original recipe.

The touch of salt, there on the taste - but just, makes it special. The creams make it soft and chewy.

Salted Creamy Caramel
FW Salted Caramel 5 %
CAP Sweet Cream 2 % (the original uses TFA Sweet Cream)
FA Fresh Cream 1 % (in place of FA Vienna Cream in the original)

Last edited:
Adding this in here aswell for categorization (HUGE WORD) purposes.

Vanilla Mint Ice Cream

TFA Spearmint - 0.18%
FA Vanilla Classic - 2%
FA Vanilla Bourbon - 0.25%
TFA Vanillin 10 - 0.75%
FA Vienna Cream - 2%
FA Fresh Cream - 1%
TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream - 3%
TFA Vanilla Cupcake - 2%
TFA Vanilla Swirl - 3%

Enjoy ;)

I was just about to ask if any one has some dessert ideas definitely following

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Creamy caramel custard

TFA CARAMEL CANDY 3%
CAP VC V1 6%
CAP BAV CREAM 3%
TFA CHEESECAKE GRAHAM CRUST 2%
EM 1%

upload_2016-8-19_23-26-11.png upload_2016-8-19_23-26-11.png

Here's one that I love, I mix up a batch every month. Very similar to most Strawberry Creams with a nice sweet raspberry on the exhale. It's good after a few days steeping but even better after 2 to 3 weeks.
Can't wait for my Mag stirrer to arrive then I can cut down the steeping to a few hours.

Last edited:
View attachment 64276

Here's one that I love, I mix up a batch every month. Very similar to most Strawberry Creams with a nice sweet raspberry on the exhale. It's good after a few days steeping but even better after 2 to 3 weeks.
Can't wait for my Mag stirrer to arrive then I can cut down the steeping to a few hours.
Can't see pic. Where u getting the mag stirrer from

Is the attachment viewable now?

scustrad.jpg

Malted Scustard

-
65 VG / 35 PG
-
Strawberry Taffy (CAP) 7%
Vanilla Custard V2 (CAP) 3 %
Malted Milk (FTA) 2 %
Milk (FTA) 1%
Bavarian Cream (CAP) 0.5 %
-
Quick warm bath to loosen her up and shake 'n vape, tastes even better after 2-3 days.
-

Vanilla cream mixed in with malted milk and melted strawberry taffy.

@Feliks Karp can you describe the profile on strawberry taffy?

Recipe does look tasty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Feliks Karp can you describe the profile on strawberry taffy?

Recipe does look tasty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It tastes like a hard strawberry sweet, in this mix, it adds like a hint of strawberry against the malt and cream, but strong candy body to the profile. If that makes sense.

It's like one of these sweets without the sour

$_35.JPG

Last edited:
Back