Diy strawberry milkshake recipe

mcgeerj35

James McGeer
LV

Awards
Hi all masters of the diy liquid gold hehe i would love to know if any of you could help with a recipe for strawberry milkshake ive poked arround nut couldnt find one and im stil too much of a noob to make my own one lol!!!!!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

I would also like to know, as every strawberry milkshake I've tried really isn't that great. And people always refer to Mustard Milk as the go to for this but I can't stand the stuff :(

Anyone tried Fresh03's recipe ? I never have all the ingredients

TFA VBIC 10%
TFA Strawberry Ripe 10%
TFA Sweetener 2% (or Ethyl Maltol 1 drop/10ml)

Can drop the VBIC to between 2 and 5%.
Steep 2 weeks for nom, creamy flavour.
And works with most berries (the ones I have tried).

Holy crap my thread exploded i love it thanks guys i will give it a look through and try few here and there maybe adapting a few

I also though Holy Cow that is a lot .. but wow ne chemical taste nothing .. 4 hours on my stirplate .. and vape

I also though Holy Cow that is a lot .. but wow ne chemical taste nothing .. 4 hours on my stirplate .. and vape

But @kimbo you have one heck of a stirplate machine!!
Maybe 4 hours on your machine is like a month in the cupboard
Hehe

Funny

Funny enough I made this about 3 weeks ago and didn't have anything to vape so I had to vape it from the go. It was terrible all the way through. I see they suggest 4 weeks steep would love to make it again and let it sit

Definitely let it steep at least 14 days.

Holy crap loads of new ideas to play with whoooo the diy is amazing comunity

Yeah i agree i wasnt expecting it to be this good of a thread and i think we all need some concentrates @Charel van Biljon

TFA VBIC 10%
TFA Strawberry Ripe 10%
TFA Sweetener 2% (or Ethyl Maltol 1 drop/10ml)

Can drop the VBIC to between 2 and 5%.
Steep 2 weeks for nom, creamy flavour.
And works with most berries (the ones I have tried).

Made something similar just now
TFA Straweberry Ripe 3%
TFA Straweberry 3%
TFA VBIC 3%

Will see how it turns out. Kinda based in on what fellow forumites had to say about the ingredients and the notes I could find
Trying it as a shake and vape, then comes the agonizing wait.

Back