Dovpo Topside or Vandyvape Pulse X?

Which one to choose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Viper_SA

https://www.tiktok.com/@tinus_viper?lang=en
LV

Awards
Looking at getting one of these two mods. I like the extra juice capacity on the topside, and the effortless filling. On the other hand I love the look of the Pulse X. Can anyone help me make up my mind please?

Looking at getting one of these two mods. I like the extra juice capacity on the topside, and the effortless filling. On the other hand I love the look of the Pulse X. Can anyone help me make up my mind please?
Totally happy with my pulse x kit. Nice and light. Looks awesome. Same wattage as the topside. Don’t really like the look of the topside. Pulse x is cheaper but more bulky. Not a an easy choice. I wont be buying a topside.

i have stopped using my pulse 80w because the bottle is too small. <- yes, @BioHAZarD , i admitted it, 20700's are too small.
I have issues with the bottle being messy when i refill and have experienced, on regular occasion, leaks between the mod and atomizer.
i use the topside all day, everyday. not as good looking as the pulse, but a durable, hard hitting and pretty much leakproof mod.

I was planning on the Topside but with the new Pulse dual coming i'm not sure what will be my next regulated mode/squonker

Best 21700 battery around?
Pico Squeeze 2 is 8ml 21700 and the easy squonk to refill ,if not even faster than the topside to refill... and the smallest regulated 21700. But if not that then the topside over pulse. Size comparison to a 20700 pulse mod. ldh3JqD.jpg 82c18c23-987c-4c0e-80a1-b34508f6a420.jpg

Attachments

• e6453533-384c-52b9-21ef-5b55b6061620.jpg
    e6453533-384c-52b9-21ef-5b55b6061620.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
i have stopped using my pulse 80w because the bottle is too small. <- yes, @BioHAZarD , i admitted it, 20700's are too small.
I have issues with the bottle being messy when i refill and have experienced, on regular occasion, leaks between the mod and atomizer.
i use the topside all day, everyday. not as good looking as the pulse, but a durable, hard hitting and pretty much leakproof mod.
never heard of a 20700 bottle standard :)

I also struggled to make the decision on which of these two to buy. The top side's fill method is intriguing, but as I change flavours every time I didn't think rinsing the whole mod out was going to be that great. With a bottle it's quick and easy.

In the end I went with the aesthetic/ergonomic differences. But I had to order the G10 version from overseas:
IMG_20181129_170630_208.jpg
I like the extra width of the mod as it fills my hand and I don't feel I need my pinkie finger underneath. So it's comfy, and light - even with a 21700.

And the battery life is very impressive. With a golisi s35 I easily get 2 bottles off of one charge.

I also struggled to make the decision on which of these two to buy. The top side's fill method is intriguing, but as I change flavours every time I didn't think rinsing the whole mod out was going to be that great. With a bottle it's quick and easy.

In the end I went with the aesthetic/ergonomic differences. But I had to order the G10 version from overseas:
View attachment 152584
I like the extra width of the mod as it fills my hand and I don't feel I need my pinkie finger underneath. So it's comfy, and light - even with a 21700.

And the battery life is very impressive. With a golisi s35 I easily get 2 bottles off of one charge.
the topside comes standard with two bottles.

ignore what everybody else is saying and make up you own mind.

You weren't wrong with the Recurve, I'll trust you on this one as well I suppose, lol
haha thanks buddy.
but i cant take the credit .... its your money you make up your mind.
both mods will work. i'm pretty sure if you sit down and have to answer the question for yourself you will find your mind already made up :)

haha thanks buddy.
but i cant take the credit .... its your money you make up your mind.
both mods will work. i'm pretty sure if you sit down and have to answer the question for yourself you will find your mind already made up :)

Yeah, hitting the classifieds for a HE squonker maybe.

Back