Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
It was time to Pit Stop the drip tips because of dust collection... so they were all washed in sunlight liquid and rinsed thoroughly and then put in the sun on a towel to dry... as were the drip tip holders.

All clean and dry.
DripTips1.JPG

Now ready for sorting!
DripTips2.JPG
Really old school and wooden tips.
DripTips3.JPG
@hands tips
DripTips4.JPG

Overflow @hands tips, 3 titanium and some odds.
DripTips5.JPG
Whistle tips, some odds and my American Flag tips.
DripTips6.JPG
Then the tips I use most often... special @hands tips, White Owl and Tripple C tips.
DripTips7.JPG

Oh my word @Rob Fisher
That is just crazy yet remarkable and beautiful!!

Thats the biggest and widest selection of drip tips ive ever seen in one post

From your experiences which shape do you prefer on the lips for your vaping style?

Oh my word @Rob Fisher
That is just crazy yet remarkable and beautiful!!

Thats the biggest and widest selection of drip tips ive ever seen in one post

From your experiences which shape do you prefer on the lips for your vaping style?

My likes in drip tips has changed over time... smaller @hands tips initially and then the bigger ones and now I prefer the straight shorter ones. Here are my current favourites. Integrated for BB's and then smaller ones for my Tanks.

FavoriteTips.JPG

Those tips are lovely Rob!

New batch hot off the lathe ready to ship shortly... matchy matchy for the new Juma mods acquired lately! And the one colour is Salmon and not pink. :p
TrippleC.jpg

It was time to Pit Stop the drip tips because of dust collection... so they were all washed in sunlight liquid and rinsed thoroughly and then put in the sun on a towel to dry... as were the drip tip holders.

All clean and dry.
View attachment 114735

Now ready for sorting!
View attachment 114736
Really old school and wooden tips.
View attachment 114737
@hands tips
View attachment 114738

Overflow @hands tips, 3 titanium and some odds.
View attachment 114739
Whistle tips, some odds and my American Flag tips.
View attachment 114740
Then the tips I use most often... special @hands tips, White Owl and Tripple C tips.
View attachment 114741

:-D Nice collection ... recently took my son to the Scratch Patch ... this is taking me back ;-)

Latest Drip Tips to join the family! Siam Mods Drip Tips from the UK. And yes I have a drip tip fetish. :confused:
Siam 007.JPG

Back