Driptech ds positive contact screw broke

Mzr

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Good day all, I managed to break my positive screw inside my driptech ds and was wondering if I could purchase one from someone or even the complete spares pack maybe someone that upgraded to to silver contacts?
If I was to order from 528 customs the shipping cost is way more than the initial item. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200705_224900_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200705_224900_com.android.chrome.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20200706_131541.jpg
    IMG_20200706_131541.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 34
Good day all, I managed to break my positive screw inside my driptech ds and was wondering if I could purchase one from someone or even the complete spares pack maybe someone that upgraded to to silver contacts?
If I was to order from 528 customs the shipping cost is way more than the initial item. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Pics of what you're looking for would be helpful.

Check with Throatpunch as well, they used to stock when I last checked

Thanks @M.Adhir I did send them a message to check if they have and @blujeenz please see the pics I have attached thank you guys

Thanks @M.Adhir I did send them a message to check if they have and @blujeenz please see the pics I have attached thank you guys
I was going to suggest the Chyna cloners, maybe 3fvape or fasttech, but that mod was 2018 so they probably dont have any related stock anymore.
Might take a sample along to TopFast in Paarden Island and see if they can hook you up.

Topfast Engineering Supplies
34 Neptune St, Paarden Eiland, Cape Town, 7405
Opening hours: Monday – Thursday 8h00 – 16h45 & Friday 8h00 – 16h15

The thread pitch and diameter is the main focus because they most likely wont have the same head.

If the dia is 2.85mm or thereabouts, then it might be a M3 machine screw.
If it was me, I'd just get 2 brass flat head screws from Brights and tap the holes in the connector plate.

On a side note @Mzr a lot of users back in 2017/8 reported auto firing due to the connector plate and button screw heating up from an aggressive coil build.
This caused the plastic button threads to melt with the result that the metal strip dropped and made permanent batt connection.
Always check the plastic for signs of warp and feel those 2 batt screws for over heating.
Apparently, both the original and clones suffered from the same issue.
https://vapingunderground.com/threads/beware-of-the-fasttech-driptech-ds-clone.391153/

Back