DTL ease of use

eboo

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys

I posted a similar thread in newbies corner sub forum.
Reposting here as I think it is more appropriate.
I used to vape many years ago. Im looking for a DTL disposable or very easy to use all in one with no or very little nicotine that is a good DTL device.
I have tried the airscream airspop disposable freezy grape which I enjoyed. Would really like a non nicotine DTL similar to that.

I don't have and tankz or mods

Can you recommend something for me. This will be used very casually so I don't intend to spend alot of money on it.

Any info or recommendations are welcome

Last edited:
Unfortunately such a disposable does not exist in DTL, only MTL. Closest you will get is a disposable tank that you fill with your preferred juice.

Will definitely have a look at the caliburn v4,

Would also look at any other recommendations for pods/pens that are easy to use, maintain and leak free.

If I do go for the caliburn v4 and wanna do DL, what type of liquid would you recommend and is there a specific config I should use on the caliburn?

Also anyone has any experience with the the smok Nord v4 80w

Last edited:
Hi Guys

I posted a similar thread in newbies corner sub forum.
Reposting here as I think it is more appropriate.
I used to vape many years ago. Im looking for a DTL disposable or very easy to use all in one with no or very little nicotine that is a good DTL device.
I have tried the airscream airspop disposable freezy grape which I enjoyed. Would really like a non nicotine DTL similar to that.

I don't have and tankz or mods

Can you recommend something for me. This will be used very casually so I don't intend to spend alot of money on it.

Any info or recommendations are welcome
Simular draw to the Pops. Refillable and replaceable coil. (slightly more restricted, barely noticeable)
@StompieZA
@vicTor
@JurgensSt
Can sort you out.

Attachments

• IMG_20220217_074602.jpg
    IMG_20220217_074602.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 7
Back